Client Success Specialist at DISCO
The Client Success Specialist is responsible for enablement of the Client Success team. You will partner with department leadership and systems owners to operationalize and analyze the activities of the Client Success organization. DISCO’s Client Success team is laser focused on growing usership and improving account health through the use of strategic Adoption Plays and user outreach. You will build processes while providing analysis to department management and ensuring each Client Success team member is equipped to perform their activities efficiently and effectively. This is a mission critical role for DISCO during one of our most ambitious years ever. You will help DISCO to build an incredible brand through delighting customers on a daily basis.What You'll Do
- Build and disseminate best practices for managing end-user outreach cadences
- Partner with Marketing to ensure outbound messaging is aligned with active campaigns
- Own resources, such as documentation and the Client Success Toolkit, creating consistency with team activities internal and external
- Assist with coaching and role playing sessions designed to improve quality of Client Success led discovery and value statements
- Serve as cross-departmental lead when mapping new sales, marketing, product and professional services initiatives to the Client Success function
- Create and provide standard metrics analysis to Client Success team members and managers, in partnership with DISCO’s Business Intelligence and Sales Excellence teams
- Project manage new hire onboarding in collaboration with other enablement teams at DISCO
- Assist with scoping and deployment of future Client Success systems (i.e. Gainsight, ChurnZero)
- BS/ BA degree or equivalent experience
- Strong project management and operations background with at least 5 years of operations experience for client success, account management, or sales for a rapidly growing software or SaaS company
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (oral and written)
- Customer-centric thought process with the ability to provide process improvement to the client experience
- Technologically savvy
- Experience with enablement of field resources such as client success, account management or sales professionals
- Highly analytical with experience manipulating data to create insights and inform business decisions.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Have experience with ediscovery or other legal operations
- Previously worked in a SaaS organization which also provided professional services surrounding the core software products
- Have worked in a rapidly scaling organization with multiple products
DISCO provides a cloud-native, artificial intelligence-powered legal solution that simplifies ediscovery, legal document review and case management for enterprises, law firms, legal services providers and governments. Our scalable, integrated solution enables legal departments to easily collect, process and review enterprise data that is relevant or potentially relevant to legal matters.
In 2020, 171 law firms in the 2020 AmLaw 200 used DISCO in the course of legal work on behalf of their clients. More than 800 enterprises, law firms, legal services providers and government organizations are DISCO customers.
Are you ready to revolutionize the practice of law? Join us!Perks of DISCO
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401(k) (EU coming soon)
- Competitive salary plus stock options
- Flexible PTO
- Opportunity to be a part of a company that is revolutionizing the legal industry
- Growth opportunities throughout the company
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.