Client Support Engineer
The Client Support Engineer is responsible for providing functional and technical support. Responsibilities include working client contacts to troubleshoot, document, and resolve technical and business process related problems.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Serve as the technical resource (via phone, email, web-based support portal) for Personify’s user base regarding software and data product questions and issues.
- Documenting, researching, tracking and resolving customer software issues in a timely manner.
- Monitor issues in a ticketing system and escalate urgent problems requiring more in-depth knowledge to appropriate internal resources according to established operating procedures.
- Continually communicate issue resolution progress to the Client Success Coordinators and clients (when necessary).
- Maintain a working knowledge of all Personify-supported products and technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline or relevant equivalent experience required
- 1+ year(s) reading/troubleshooting MS SQL statements is a major-plus, but not required.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and a talent for identifying creative solutions
- Solid verbal and written communication skills with a customer-centric attitude
- Fast learners at ease communicating via email, phone or in person and who have the ability to multi-task effectively
- Experience using or supporting Association Management Systems (AMS) or CRM applications and familiarity with trade associations, professional societies or other membership organizations is highly desired
- Prior experience supporting software applications is a plus
- Experience with SAP and Crystal Reports is a plus, but not required