Clinical Operations Associate
Clinical Operations Associate(known internally as Credentialing Coordinator)
Are you looking to start your career in healthcare administration? Are you a clerical genius with a tendency for small details, perfectionism and a need for speed? Then the Clinical Operations Associate position at Iris Telehealth is the perfect role for you!
Our Clinical Operations Associate is responsible for organizing, preserving, and verifying all aspects of the credentialing process for healthcare practitioners that are beginning to practice or are currently practicing with Iris Telehealth. In this role you will also be responsible for supporting and becoming an integral member of our Clinical Operations Team.
Additionally, the Clinical Operations Associate is responsible for answering inquiries regarding providers' credential status and working with colleagues to ensure the accuracy of all files by tracking the expiration of licenses and certifications.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Completing all necessary paperwork for medical licensing and credentialing
- Corresponding with doctors via email, text, and phone throughout the licensing and credentialing process
- Interfacing via email and phone with credentialing specialists at hospitals and clinics
- Preparing and maintaining doctor and nurse practitioner credentialing files
- General administrative tasks including scheduling, copying, scanning, faxing, and mail services
- Answering our office phone line
- Setting up Windows computers for clinicians
- Multi-tasking: You can seamlessly answer the phone while writing emails and completing online credentialing applications.
- Written and verbal communication: You respond to all email and phone communication on the same day you receive it.
- Highly attentive to detail: You’re orderly, thorough, and accurate when completing paperwork.
- Organized and adaptable: You can create processes, even in chaotic environments.
- Insane work-ethic: You’re happy to be needed, even on nights and weekends.
- You’re tech savvy: You’re the go to ‘techie’ in your circle of friends or family – we don’t need you to be a programmer, but a high level of tech proficiency is extremely helpful in this position.
- You’re self-driven: We are a startup, and that means your ability to drive your own success and take initiative matters.
- You like to hit the ground sprinting: We move fast, and you need to be able to catch up and push us forward!
- Opportunity for upward mobility and career growth.
- Five weeks of paid time off each year, including holidays.
- 100% of the premium cost of Healthcare, Vision, & Dental for you and your family.
- $50/month for a gym membership.
- $50/month for your cell phone bill.
- Free parking in downtown Austin
- Comprehensive stock options for all employees
- 100% employer paid life insurance coverage in the benefit amount of $100,000.
- 401k Plan: Iris Telehealth will match 3.5 percent of your 401k contributions.