Cloud Support Engineer, IdentityNow at SailPoint
We minimize risk and maximize business growth by managing access to data and resources across your enterprise. We do it effectively and securely for every person who interacts with your organization—any user, on any device, anywhere in the world.
We were first to recognize that companies could benefit from an approach to identity that addresses both IT and business priorities. We developed a unique risk-based model and leveraged that approach for everything from compliance to user provisioning. Then we followed that with the industry's first solution for truly extending enterprise identity management to applications in the cloud.
Today, we offer comprehensive products that can handle enterprise IAM on-premises or as a cloud-based service. This gives you the freedom to choose the best solution for your current needs, while at the same time establishing a clear path for future growth.
The Cloud Support Engineer is part of our Services Support team and plays an important role in post implementation support of SailPoint’s Identity as a Service offering, IdentityNow. You will be working directly with our customers and implementation partners to identify the cause of any post-deployment Out-Of-The-Box issues and works with the larger team to help resolve them to ensure the success of the customer and the highest customer satisfaction.
- Effectively resolve or help resolve customer support issues.
- Keep customers fully updated on the progress of their issues.
- Support for the IdentityNow product in client environments.
- Works closely with DevOps, Sustaining, Engineering and the rest of the Support team to help solve Out-Of-The-Box issues.
- Works with clients post implementation for support concerns, including providing self-service resources.
- Resolves or escalates cases, using our Salesforce Case Management System
- Sales and POC Support
- On-call rotation
- 5-7+ years of support experience
- At least 2 years’ working with a SaaS product / service
- Experience with the following web technologies: XML, SAML, SPML/SOAP, Web and Application Servers, HTML
- Experience setting up and installing software on both Windows and Unix (Linux, Sun, HP, AIX) platforms
- Experience with Databases (Oracle, Sybase, MSSQL, MySQL).
- Experience with Directories (LDAP, AD)
- Network troubleshooting skills
Nice to have Skills:
- Experience with SSO platforms
- Will consider remote (Pacific Standard Time Zone) if not located in AUSTIN, TX
- Experience with enterprise systems (SAP, PeopleSoft)
- Familiarity with Identity Management provisioning systems (Sun, Oracle, IBM, BMC, Novell)
- Security software or internal IT audit experience
- Knowledge of programming languages such as Java, .NET or C++
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.