Billd is an exciting new FinTech company transforming the way commercial construction contractors do business. Billd is well-funded, has its product in the market, and has been recently featured in VentureBeat, Austin Business Journal, and Modern Contractor Solutions as one of the innovation leaders in this space.
We believe in attracting and hiring the best and brightest. We are looking for talented, motivated professionals to join our growing team. At Billd, you will be challenged to be your best self and guaranteed to have one of the most professionally rewarding experiences of your career.
Interested in what our teammates and customers have to say about Billd? Feel free to check out our 4.7-star Glassdoor rating and 4.8 Trust Pilot rating .
Billd has worked with thousands of customers nationwide and our Collection Operations processes is a key component of our success. The Collection Associate role will play an instrumental role in ensuring our future success continues. The Collection Associate role will work with multiple departments within Financial Operations to ensure customers remain in Good Standing and a high level of customer service is maintained.
You are talented, customer-centric, and highly driven to deliver results. You are excited about the opportunity to have broad exposure to, and interactions within, a rapidly growing part of the fintech industry. You have a keen desire to build experience within a B2B lender that has an impressive growth trajectory. You have a firm understanding of customer-relationship best practices, finance-related concepts, and the commercial construction industry.
Austin, TX in-office
What You'll Do
- Provide a positive customer experience for customers
- Analyze and manage a dedicated customer portfolio
- Forecast upcoming cashflow issues from current customer portfolio
- Consistently follow-up with past-due clients to reconcile payment issues
- Clearly communicate with Property Owners and General Contractors about existing Subcontractor payment issues/disputes
- Coordinate with other departments (e.g Sales, Account Management, Lien Operations) to highlight payment issues/disputes
- Manage and maintain data integrity in Salesforce
Skills and Qualifications
- Required 3-5 years experience in Customer Success or Accounts Receivable role
- Required 3-5 years experience with Salesforce (or comparable CRM and ERP systems)
- Preferred experience in Construction Industry
- Preferred experience in startup/small business environment
- Exceptional written and verbal communication & presentation skills
Billd is committed to diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Read Full Job Description