What you’ll be called: Commitment Administrator
Where you’ll work: KWRI Headquarters—Austin, TX
Named Happiest Company to Work for in 2018; one of the Best Places to Work in Austin, TX; and winner of the prestigious Training 125 award from Training Magazine in 2017, Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI) thrives within a creative and collaborative culture where being at the forefront of real estate is our primary goal.
What you’ll do:
Our ideal Commitment Administrator is precise, detail oriented and extremely efficient. You have a passion for spreadsheets, checklists and all things organization. You are a customer service professional, and maintain a high sense of confidentiality. Supporting the entire Commitment Team, you will help ensure all Keller Williams franchises operate at the highest level—ensuring profitability and success, and monitoring compliance issues.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in ensuring all compliance processes and procedures are executed for maximum efficiency and effectiveness.
- Support the Commitment Coordinators in drafting, editing and transmitting daily/monthly reports and legal documents.
- Maintain department budget and process bills and invoices.
- Maintain tracking reports for all documents and projects.
- Prepare materials for presentations and meetings, including printing, binding and mailing of materials.
- File and scan legal documents.
- Coordinate team travel and activities at events and conferences.
- Answer department phone calls and respond to general requests for information.
- Handle special projects and tasks, as assigned.
- 1 or more years of administrative experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel and Outlook.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong attention to detail, including proofreading and editing.
- Superior customer service skills.
- Polished and professional demeanor.
- A high degree of confidentiality in all situations.
Who are we?
Keller Williams Realty Inc. is the largest real estate company by agent count across the globe. Founded in 1983, we pride ourselves on a unique, agent-centric culture emphasizing a profit sharing system which rewards our associates as stakeholders and partners. Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI), is the company’s corporate headquarters located in Austin, Texas. Here, through a focus on cutting edge technology, education, and products and services, we support our agents and associates to create careers worth having, businesses worth owning, lives worth living, experiences worth giving and legacies worth leaving. In this way we fulfill our vision to be the real estate company of choice.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.