Your mission, should you choose to accept it:
Adia, the leading on-demand staffing platform, is looking for a data-driven Community Support and Operations (Supply) Lead to manage our B2C marketing activities and worker onboarding funnel. You will support overall company goals of enabling national sales and creating a repeatable worker processing center by innovating the supply pipeline so it efficiently pushes workers from registration to verification in markets where we have demand.
Ultimately, the Community Support and Operations Lead will be responsible for strategically and creatively ensuring we have enough sellable goods (verified workers) where we need them (supply rate).
- Lead the worker support and B2C marketing teams and associated budgets
- Collaborate with team members to design nurture campaigns
- Manage and streamline the support and verification process for all workers
- Cross-train marketplace and client-specific support representatives
- Develop prioritization systems for the worker verification process
- Understand client requirements and tailor worker onboarding to needs
- Create and maintain client-specific worker registration pages
- Create repeatable onboarding and tracking plans as we hire new workers
- Experiment with processes like role verification and ad creation
- Build and maintain resources for VIP clients to have visibility into worker progress
- Iterate and innovate worker retention mechanisms and processes
- Direct high-level B2C marketing efforts to engage workers across the country and enable a fully-functioning supply pipeline
What you bring to the table:
- 3+ years of operations experience, ideally in a customer/user-facing capacity via various communication channels, including phone
- People management experience a must
- 1+ years of B2C marketing experience preferred, ideally with a marketplace component
- Experience in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment preferred
- A sense of responsibility and accountability that inspires you to be proactive and resolve issues in a timely manner
- An understanding of different types of users and audiences -- and how to adapt messaging to them
- You are process-driven and methodical, but you can adapt to change quickly
- You enjoy working in a collaborative team environment of high-energy individuals and inspiring people to do their best work
- SQL experience preferred
- Zapier experience preferred
- Zendesk experience preferred
Adia is the leading on-demand staffing platform. We give businesses a better way to find the people they need. Unlike other gig platforms, we hire our workers to Adia as W-2. That means they get to keep their flexible schedule, and still get taxes withheld, benefits, and weekly pay. Launched in Switzerland back in October 2016, Adia launched in the US in early 2018. Today we help businesses and workers using our platform throughout the US.
Adia is a fast-growing, hardworking, curious (like, Alice in Wonderland curious) organization that strives for improvement every day. We are open, honest, and motivated, using our big brains to build a great product and not overgrown egos. We’re an early player in the HR tech space, which brings excitement and purpose to our work. If you’re looking for a place that will help you uncover your best working self and give you hands-on experience in way more than your job title alludes to, we may be the right team for you.
We have an incredible future ahead of us, and we’d love for you to be a part of our journey toward it.
Still here? Apply now.
Note: This position is temporarily remote due to COVID-19, but the Community Support and Operations Lead will be expected to work in our Austin office once it reopens.
Adia is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.