Community Support Representative (Hourly, Full-Time) at Adia
Your mission, should you choose to accept it:
Adia, the leading on-demand staffing platform, is seeking a Community Support Representative who will be responsible for onboarding and supporting Adia app users. You will troubleshoot user issues, walk users through the onboarding process, support them through the employment verification process, and provide a helpful environment for the Adia user community.
You’re a self-starter with a passion for being of service to those around you. You are tech savvy, and you absolutely LOVE working with people and troubleshooting. You understand that patience is a virtue. You will be a part of the Supply team responsible for creating and maintaining a happy and employed community.
- Work in the Adia operations portal to help onboard and manage the user experience
- Bring a helpful attitude to your conversations with Adia users and navigate difficult and inquisitive phone communications with candidates who may not be tech savvy at all
- Become an expert in the worker onboarding process bringing knowledge and guidance to your interactions with users and team members
- Be curious about our app and how it works, and be willing to offer your insight for improvements
- Be able to “build a car while you drive it"
- Fulfill any other responsibilities that may arise in the context of a fast-moving company
- Share user feedback and ideas with internal Product and Operations teams to make the Adia app the most user-friendly experience it can be
What you bring to the table:
- A quick mind and busy hands
- You are curious, willing to learn, and eager to share what you’ve learned
- You have an understanding of platforms and tech services
- 2+ years’ experience in customer service
- Experience being on the phone in a work setting
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Dependable and punctual with time management and organization skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
- A willingness to work hard and build something great
Adia is the on-demand staffing platform for hospitality. We give hotels, event managers, and food service businesses a better way to find the people they need. Unlike other gig platforms, we hire our workers to Adia as W-2. That means they get to keep their flexible schedule, and still get taxes withheld, benefits, and weekly pay. Launched in Switzerland back in October 2016, Adia opened an office in Austin in early 2018. Today workers on our platform are located in Austin, Houston, Dallas, Chicago, and New Orleans.
Adia is a fast-growing, hardworking, curious (like, Alice in Wonderland curious) organization that strives for improvement every day. We are open, honest, and motivated, using our big brains to build a great product and not overgrown egos. We’re an early player in the HR tech space, which brings excitement and purpose to our work. If you’re looking for a place that will help you uncover your best working self and give you hands-on experience in way more than your job title alludes to, we may be the right team for you.
We have an incredible future ahead of us, and we’d love for you to be a part of our journey toward it.
Still here? Apply now.
Note: This position is temporarily remote due to COVID-19, but the Community Support Representative will be expected to work in our Austin office once it reopens.
Adia is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.