Community Support Representative (hourly)
Your challenge, should you choose to accept:
As Adia's Community Support Representative, you will be responsible for onboarding and supporting Adia app users. You will troubleshoot user issues, walk users through the onboarding process, support them through the employment verification process, and provide a helpful environment for the Adia user community.
You’re a self-starter with a passion for being of service to those around you. You are tech savvy, absolutely LOVE working with people and troubleshooting. You understand that patience is a virtue. You will be a part of the operations team responsible for creating and maintaining a happy and employed community.
This position will require working weekends.
- Work in the Adia operations portal to help onboard and manage the user experience
- Bring a helpful attitude to your conversations with Adia users and navigate difficult and inquisitive phone communications with candidates who may not be tech savvy at all
- Become an expert in the worker onboarding process bringing knowledge and guidance to your interactions with users and team members
- Be curious our app and how it works and offer your insight for improvements
- Be able to “build a car while you drive it”
- Support the Operations team as needed
- Fulfill any other responsibilities that may arise in the context of a fast-moving company
- Share user feedback and ideas with internal product and operations teams to make the Adia app the most user-friendly experience it can be
What you bring to the table:
- A quick mind and busy hands
- Curious, willing to learn and share what you’ve learned
- Understanding of platforms and tech services
- 2+ years’ experience in customer service
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Dependable and punctual with time management and organization skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
- A willingness to work hard and build something great
- Flexibility to work Friday-Monday
Adia is a fast-growing, hard-working, curious (like Alice in Wonderland curious) organization that strives for improvement every day. We are open and honest, using our big brains to build a great product and not overgrown egos. We’re an early player in the HRtech space and that brings feelings of excitement and purpose to our work. If you’re looking for a place that will help you uncover your best working self and give you hands-on experience in way more than your job title alludes to, we may be the right team for you. We push ourselves and pull each other to be better than we were yesterday.
We have an incredible future ahead of us, and we’d love for you to be a part of our journey toward it.
Still here? Apply now.