Compliance Analyst, Vendor Risk at Unity
Unity is the creator of the world’s most widely-used real-time 3D (RT3D) development platform, giving content creators around the world the tools to create rich, interactive 2D, 3D, VR and AR experiences. Apps made with Unity reach 2.7 billion devices worldwide and were installed more than 24 billion times in the last 12 months. Unity is powering the real-time revolution, expanding beyond games and breaking into other industries including automotive, film, architecture, engineering, construction and more. The 2500+ strong workforce work with Industry leaders and partners to keep Unity at the bleeding-edge of technology. The Security Program at Unity is key to maintaining customer confidence in our products. The compliance initiatives, particularly the Vendor Security Management effort at Unity lends to an informed and effective security environment.
Unity is looking for a Vendor Security Analyst in Austin, to work on supplier/ third-party risk assessments as part of the procurement process. You will be a key member of the Security Program and will be working with the Legal and Procurement teams to facilitate the procurement process, while furthering Security initiatives within Unity’s Business Units.
- Perform risk assessment on behalf of Unity on the products/ services being procured by Unity’s Business Units
- Review third party security attestation reports provided by vendors. Review architecture diagrams and/or data flow diagrams
- Work closely with vendors and internal stakeholders to develop action plans to meet or exceed agreed performance levels
- Advise procurement and legal teams on the identified risks and proposed mitigation measures
- Maintain comprehensive documentation on the identified risks. Catalog approved vendors
- Experience with security risk assessment processes
- Knowledge of industry standard questionnaires and vendor management documents (eg. SOC 2, ISO, CSA etc.)
- Experience with reading / reviewing architecture diagrams and data flows
- Familiarity with international security and privacy standards and regulations
- Experience balancing multiple initiatives at once
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong oral, written and presentation communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent, preferably with courses related to computer science, Information systems, cyber security, software engineering or information technology
- Procurement systems/processes/tools experience
- Experienced in compliance projects, advisory/assurance and/or risk management projects
- Experience working in security compliance role at a SaaS company
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Oculus, Autodesk, Microsoft and many more, to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.