Compliance Program & Systems Coordinator at Invitae
Invitae is looking for a talented Compliance Program and Systems Coordinator to join our People and Culture Compliance team. This role will initially be responsible for supporting our efforts to ensure compliance with COVID workplace requirements including proof of vaccination status, exemption requests, and contact tracing. Additionally, this role will support other programs related to compliance including EEO-1 reporting, Affirmative Action, visa sponsorships and other federal, state and international requirements.
- Coordinate the COVID proof of vaccination approval process,guiding employees, and responding to questions and requests. ,
- In partnership with Business Partners, drive the contact tracing process.
- Support communications with employees to deliver a strong understanding of expectations as it relates to Covid-19 in an ever changing environment
- Collect and input data and assist in any reporting requirements. Assist in auditing data integrity in an effort to support system conversions.
- Support immigration/visa sponsorship process.
- Support I 9 verifications and e-verify process for employees.
- Collect, evaluate, write, and submit data and reports to support internal policies and business needs.
- Ensure confidentiality of company and employee information.
- Proficient Excel skills and the ability to extrapolate data using Vlookup, pivot tables and formula functions.
- Technically savvy with an ability to learn new systems quickly.
- Exceptional analytical and organizational skills with strong attention to detail.
- Proven problem solving skills and ability to effectively adapt to evolving needs and requirements. Ability to communicate effectively in writing and verbally.
- Experience supporting compliance programs
- HRIS experience preferably with Workday
- Basic knowledge and ability to support CDC and OSHA guidelines
At Invitae, we value diversity and provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.