OJO Labs was founded on the belief that complex decision making could be made better through the fusion of machine and human intelligence. Our company has developed a unique, AI-based technology that combines natural language processing, machine learning, and human support. The offering allows for consumers to gain a better understanding of the market as well as their own wants and needs prior to interacting with an expert.
The first big decision we’re tackling is homebuying and selling. We are building an end-to-end real estate platform which provides consumers personalized guidance throughout their journey, readying them to make meaningful connections with experts. In addition, we provide brokers, agents, and loan officers warm and informed introductions to consumers, along with the tools to support a best-in-class experience.
As part of our team, you’d be helping to build technologies that will significantly advance the world’s largest consumer industries while setting a new standard for engagement between people, information, and companies.
We believe that by providing excellent service we are not only able to positively impact our customers’ lives, but also enhance the reputation of our organization, improve our referral partner relationships, build brand loyalty, and improve job satisfaction. As an OJO Home Concierge you will be the hub of all customer and partner interaction throughout our customers’ journey, communicating and providing service for our buyers, sellers, real estate agents, loan officers, and team members.
What you'll do:
- Identify, assess, and remediate any issues between partners, leaving them feeling better at the end of the conversation or interaction than when the interaction began, with their issue resolved.
- Help to improve customer satisfaction ratings, improve referral conversion for our referral agents, and help to build brand and program loyalty.
- Be a liaison gathering all relevant information between the partners to assist, speed up, and improve the home buying process.
- Communicate with consumers, agents, and lending partners via phone call, text, and email, and assist OJO in having improved conversations.
- Monitor the engagement between all OJO parties, including OJO itself, throughout the real estate referral process, remediating issues, and proactively following-up with any outstanding items.
- Responsible for all transaction milestones between parties and updating all relevant home-journey information.
- We are a start-up with established processes in some areas, and limited processes in others. This role serves as the ‘glue’ between parties and your contributions will help to identify needs, gaps, and identify solutions, further contributing to innovation positively impacting consumers lives and experiences.
What we need from you:
- Alignment with OJO’s core values: Embrace Discovery, Relentlessly Improve, Hire Great, Be Compassionate, and Earn Trust
- Excellent communication skills
- A positive and professional attitude
- Be Customer Service minded
- Have the ability to work in a team atmosphere but also work independently.
- Past experience in Customer Service, Sales, or similar roles
- Expert critical thinking skills
- Comfortable with ambiguity and working in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment
- Highly organized and efficient in documentation
- Are open-minded and highly “coachable”
- Great attention to detail and a results driven approach
Nice to Haves:
- Customer Service experience
- Background in real estate and/or mortgage
- Phone experience
What do we have to offer?
- You get to work with the best of the best
- A collaborative, respectful environment where your voice will always be heard
- Competitive Salaries
- Generous PTO Policy for Non-Exempt Employees
- Hip SoCo Austin Office
- Dog-Friendly Workplace
- Commuter Stipend or Free Parking
- Optimum Workspace Subsidy
- 70% Employer Coverage of Employee AND Dependent Health Premiums
- Promote from Within Philosophy
- Volunteer Program
- Many More – We have a whole team dedicated to making OJO an awesome place to work!
Who is OJO?
We are an Austin-based, technology startup focused on fundamentally improving the way people make their most important decisions through the fusion of machine and human intelligence. With offices in Austin, TX, Minneapolis, MN, San Mateo, CA and Vieux Fort, St. Lucia, we have over 300 employees globally. We are continuously named a Top Place to Work and have recently been named to the Inc. Best Places to Work list for the second year in a row. Backed by top-tier VCs and industry veterans, we have managed to hire the best technical, product and operational minds to pursue this incredible opportunity. We know we’re onto something big and everyone on our team has a significant impact on our evolving product, team and culture.
OJO is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law.