Concierge Specialist (Customer Success) at OJO Labs
What you'll do:
- Identify, assess, and remediate any issues between partners, leaving them feeling better at the end of the conversation or interaction than when the interaction began, with their issue resolved.
- Help to improve customer satisfaction ratings, improve referral conversion for our referral agents, and help to build brand and program loyalty.
- Be a liaison gathering all relevant information between the partners to assist, speed up, and improve the home buying process.
- Communicate with consumers, agents, and lending partners via phone call, text, and email, and assist OJO in having improved conversations.
- Monitor the engagement between all OJO parties, including OJO itself, throughout the real estate referral process, remediating issues, and proactively following-up with any outstanding items.
- Responsible for all transaction milestones between parties and updating all relevant home-journey information.
- We are a start-up with established processes in some areas, and limited processes in others. This role serves as the ‘glue’ between parties and your contributions will help to identify needs, gaps, and identify solutions, further contributing to innovation positively impacting consumers lives and experiences.
What we need from you:
- Alignment with OJO’s core values: Embrace Discovery, Relentlessly Improve, Hire Great, Be Compassionate, and Earn Trust
- Excellent communication skills
- A positive and professional attitude
- Be Customer Service minded
- Have the ability to work in a team atmosphere but also work independently.
- Past experience in Customer Service, Sales, or similar roles
- Expert critical thinking skills
- Comfortable with ambiguity and working in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment
- Highly organized and efficient in documentation
- Are open-minded and highly “coachable”
- Great attention to detail and a results driven approach
- Customer Service experience
- Background in real estate and/or mortgage
- Phone experience
What do we have to offer?
- You get to work with the best of the best
- A collaborative, respectful environment where your voice will always be heard
- Competitive Salaries
- Generous PTO Policy for Non-Exempt Employees
- Hip SoCo Austin Office
- Dog-Friendly Workplace
- Commuter Stipend or Free Parking
- Optimum Workspace Subsidy
- 70% Employer Coverage of Employee AND Dependent Health Premiums
- Promote from Within Philosophy
- Volunteer Program
- Many More – We have a whole team dedicated to making OJO an awesome place to work!