OJO envisions a world where everyone has what they need to own a home. We know that homeownership is one of life’s most complex decisions and access to trusted advice and expertise can be the difference-maker. Through the fusion of machine intelligence and human expertise, we meet people wherever they are in their home journey to provide deeply personalized guidance and support.
Our intuitive technology learns each individual’s needs and preferences to provide a tailored experience whether they’re buying, selling, or managing their home as an asset. We then help them to move forward when the time’s right — with support, knowledge, and confidence.
From our network of top-rated agents we’ll match homebuyers and sellers with the expert who can best support their specific journey. We introduce agents and loan officers to consumers at just the right time, and underpin the connection with tools and insights to ensure a best-in-class experience.
As part of our team, you’ll help create the experiences that help level the playing field in real estate, so that all people — regardless of race, class, or gender — can experience the gateway to wealth and the security that home provides.
We believe that by providing excellent service we are not only able to positively impact our customers’ lives, but also enhance the reputation of our organization, improve our referral partner relationships, build brand loyalty, and improve job satisfaction. As an OJO Home Concierge you will be the hub of all customer and partner interaction throughout our customers’ journey, communicating and providing service for our buyers, sellers, real estate agents, loan officers, and team members.
What you’ll do:
- Identify, assess, and remediate any issues between partners, leaving them feeling better at the end of the end of the conversation or interaction than when the interaction began, with their issue resolved.
- Help to improve customer satisfaction ratings, improve referral conversion for our referral agents, and help to build brand and program loyalty.
- Be a liaison gathering all relevant information between the partners to assist, speed up, and improve the home buying process.
- Communicate with consumers, agents, and lending partners via phone call, text, and email, and assist OJO in having improved conversations.
- Monitor the engagement between all OJO parties, including OJO itself, throughout the real estate referral process, remediating issues, and proactively following-up with any outstanding items.
- Responsible for all transaction milestones between parties and updating all relevant home-journey information.
- We are a start-up with established processes in some areas, and limited processes in others. This role serves as the ‘glue’ between parties and your contributions will help to identify needs, gaps, and identify solutions, further contributing to innovation positively impacting consumers lives and experiences.
What we need from you:
- Alignment with OJO’s core values: Embrace Discovery, Relentlessly Improve, Hire Great, Be Compassionate, and Earn Trust
- Excellent communication skills
- A positive and professional attitude
- Be Customer service minded
- Have the ability to work in a team atmosphere but also work independently.
- Past experience in Customer Service, Sales, or similar roles
- Expert critical thinking skills
- Comfortable with ambiguity and working in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment
- Highly organized and efficient in documentation
- Are open-minded and highly “coachable”
- Great attention to detail and a results driven approach
- Customer Service experience
- Background in real estate and/or mortgage
- Phone experience
- Prior experience in a tech company
What do we have to offer?
● You get to work with the best of the best
● A collaborative, respectful environment where your voice will always be heard
● Competitive Salaries
● Four Weeks PTO for Non-Exempt Employees
● Dog-Friendly Workplace
● Commuter Stipend or Free Parking
● Optimum Workspace Subsidy
● 70% Coverage of Employee and Dependent Health Premiums
● Promote from Within Philosophy
● Volunteer Program
● Many More – We have a whole team dedicated to making OJO an awesome place to work!
With offices all over the world, our award-winning work environments blend meaningful impact and employee satisfaction. We have offices in Austin, Texas; Minneapolis, Minnesota; San Mateo, California; Chicago, Illinois; Toronto, Ontario; and Vieux Fort, St. Lucia.
OJO has received multiple workplace awards, including Fortune Best Workplaces in Technology, Inc. Best Workplaces, and Austin Business Journal’s Best Places to Work. Every person at OJO has a significant impact on our evolving product, team, and culture, which is why we hire the best technical, creative, and operational minds.
Virtual Life at OJO
At OJO, we care and listen deeply to the needs of our team to ensure they are comfortable and have the necessary tools to be productive while working from home during the pandemic. We strive to allow a balance and separation between home and work life, and provide support and a flexible working schedule so that employees are able to focus on what’s important to them. The leadership team at OJO has decided that we will work from home indefinitely. As safety allows, offices will open and employees will have the option of accessing them to work. We will continue to monitor and respond to COVID-19 proactively, while adhering to safety precautions provided by medical leadership.
OJO is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law.