Consumer Success Manager
Who we are looking for: realtor.com is looking for a Consumer Success Manager (CSM) to join our leadership team.
The Consumer Success Manager role presents the ideal opportunity to develop, lead, counsel, motivate and manage a team of Consumer Sales Reps (CSRs) to achieve goals and break records by delivering superior service and resolution to potential home buyers. The CSM will serve as a subject matter expert on realtor's platform and help develop and execute strategies designed to maximize CSR performance, ensure clear adherence to our scripting and drive increased activities for all new product offerings.
The realtor.com work environment is very dynamic and requires a person who is comfortable operating in a fast-paced environment, who will proactively collaborate with other CSMs and stakeholders while driving results, execution excellence and positive morale throughout the teams.
What you will do as a Consumer Success Manager:
- You are responsible for driving CSR dials and activities
- Using a player-coach approach you will coach CSRs on quality, tone, script adherence, and customer service abilities through, call monitoring, call breakdowns and performance management with ongoing training
- Monitor CSR‚ interaction with Opcity‚ proprietary software platform to ensure procedural adherence as well as identify improvements for better performance
- Hold 1-on-1 meetings and call breakdowns with each CSR on your team
- Proactively identify opportunities for corrective action and counsel, discipline, and/or administer warnings to CSRs when adherence to policy and quality are not met
- Manage CSRs attendance using realtor.com guidelines and policies
- Lead team meetings to discuss daily operations and performance to create a strong sense of motivation and encouragement
- Participate in interviewing prospective CSR candidates and assessing the necessary skills and traits that best align with the position and the realtor.com culture
- Provide reports and/or assessments of CSR performance, attendance, development, achievements, as requested
- Expand an ever-increasing set of responsibilities over time as you learn and demonstrate a mastery of Consumer Sales Manager skills
- Collaborate with other CSMs to creatively foster a fun and positive work environment
Who you are:
- A winner with a strong desire to see your CSRs thrive, driving performance for realtor.com
- Desire to grow professional skill sets and progress career
- Talent for sales acumen and ability to interface with a diverse group of people
- An understanding of the importance of sales process, script adherence with the ability to explain the why behind them to your CSRs and create buy-in
- A person who can listen, reason and continually find solutions to opportunities that present themselves
- Willing to work evenings and weekends
- 2-3 years of sales leadership
- Strong interpersonal skills managing multiple personality types
- Start-up experience is a plus
- HS Diploma required. Bachelor‚ degree in business a plus
- Experience in call center or consumer experience a strong plus
- Microsoft Excel and tech-savvy a plus
Perks of working for realtor.com:
- Onsite gym with showers and lockers
- Free lunch provided daily
- Located on private members only disc golf course
- Working with a highly-motivated team with a proven track record of success that also has a lot of FUN!
- Casual work environment, rewards, recognition and fun events
- Competitive pay plus equity/stock in a fast-growing startup
- Medical, Vision, Dental, Disability and Life Insurance plus Flexible and Dependent Care Spending Accounts
- Investment in growing your career and providing you opportunity to have an immediate and massive impact on a growing company with a revolutionary business model
Diversity is important to us, therefore, realtor.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, realtor.com will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.
Read Full Job Description