The Consumer Success Manager (CSM) position is responsible for developing, leading, counseling, motivating and managing a team of CSRs to achieve goals and quota by delivering superior service and resolution to realtor.com clients. The CSM is responsible for providing the necessary tools, information, and coaching for CSRs to be successful. This includes creating a safe and fun toculture to promote employee morale and engagement.
● Drive CSR dials and activities while maintaining a high standard for Quality and adherence
to the Rules of Engagement.
● Coach CSR reps on Quality, tone, script adherence, and customer service abilities through,
call monitoring, call breakdowns and performance management with ongoing training
● CSMs should be a steward of the scripts, Sales, and Quality processes and should coach
and manage Reps in accordance in order to develop them, drive productivity, and ensure
the requirements are understood
● Proactively identify opportunities for corrective action and counsel, discipline, and/or
administer warnings to Reps when adherence to policy and Quality are not met
● Manage Reps’ attendance, time-off requests, overtime accrual, and schedules by
communicating guidelines and upholding expectations on company policies
● Lead team meetings to discuss daily operations and performance to create a strong sense
of motivation and encouragement
● Hold 1-on-1 meetings and call breakdowns with each Rep on his/her team
● Monitor Rep Focus Fire interaction and provide coaching for compliance with best practices,
policies, and Rules of Engagement
● Collaborate with Quality to understand emergent trends and implement best practices
● Collaborate with Training to facilitate a successful transition from Training to the floor
● Participate in interviewing prospective CSR candidates and assessing the necessary skills
and traits that best align with the position and the realtor.com culture
● Collaborate with other CSMs to creatively foster a fun and positive work environment
● Provide reports and/or assessments of Rep performance, attendance, development,
achievements, as requested
What Will You Bring?
● Bachelor’s degree and/or two (2) years related work experience managing a call center or
sales team preferred
● Must be proficient in scripting, sales processes, quality guidelines, and rules of
engagement. Must be able to demonstrate the ability to follow/utilize them and be able to
explain them to others
● Communication proficiency
● Excellent time management and organizational skills
What We Offer
● Onsite gym with showers and lockers (when in office)
● Free lunch provided daily (when in office)
● Located on private members only disc-golf course
● Working with a highly-motivated team with a proven track record of success that also has a lot of FUN!
● Competitive work environment with a great culture, rewards, recognition and fun events
● Medical, Vision, Dental, Disability, 401k, and Life Insurance plus Flexible and Dependent Care Spending Accounts
● Investment in growing your career and providing you opportunity to have an immediate and massive impact on a growing company with a revolutionary business model
At realtor.com®, we believe that everyone deserves a home of their own. We’re a community of nearly 2,000 employees that work hard to ensure that from the moment someone starts dreaming about a new home, to the moment they walk in the door and beyond, we’re there to lend a helping hand. Every month, 70 million people trust us with their journey home by visiting our site and mobile apps, and we’d love to have you join our team to help.
We’ve got great offices across Canada and the US and lots of sweet jobs to choose from, so we’re hoping you’ll join us on our journey to make home buying and selling easier, and more rewarding for everyone.
Let’s make a difference, together. For Real.
Diversity is important to us, therefore, realtor.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, realtor.com will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.