Consumer Success Representative - Spanish Bilingual at realtor.com
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:37 p.m. (CST) on Monday, March 30, 2020
realtor.com is currently seeking full- time Spanish Bilingual, highly motivated call center representative to join our team. In this role you will be the concierge, helping potential home buyers through the beginning stages of the home buying and/or selling process.
Do you have customer service or outbound sales experience? Awesome, but certainly not necessary. To land this role, you do have to have some experience with helping people! This does not necessarily have to be traditional customer service: just make sure it is apparent for us to see where you gained that experience somewhere within your resume.
Top performers also possess strong communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as the ability to multi-task in a fast paced, high energy environment.
Areas of Ownership
- Be the middle person between potential home buyers, lenders, and mortgage brokers to help make the home buying process more seamless by providing exceptional customer service
- Make 150 outbound calls to identify potential home buyers needs and respond by providing superior service and resolution.
- Represent realtor in a professional manner by utilizing exceptional communication skills over the phone and via email and text message
- Work well independently as well inside a motivational team environment
The Ideal Profile
- You enjoy talking to people and they generally like talking to you.
- You will help us provide nationwide coverage, therefore, punctuality and excellent attendance are required.
- You have both the desire and the ability to learn.
- You are coach-able.
- You prefer working at a fast pace.
- You come to win every day with a great attitude.
- You are organized, independent, resourceful and diligent.
- You are a confident communicator.
- You are proficient and savvy with technology.
- Strong Communication
- Tech Savvy
What We Offer
- Working alongside a highly- motivated team with a proven track record of success that also has a lot of FUN!
- Casual dress environment
- Rewards, recognition, and fun events!
- Competitive pay, UNCAPPED COMMISSION!
- Medical, Vision, Dental, Disability and Life Insurance plus Flexible and Dependent Care Spending Accounts also 401k.
- Investment in growing your career and providing you opportunity to have an immediate and massive impact on a growing company with a revolutionary business model
- Onsite gyms with showers and lockers
- Free lunch provided 7 days a week
- Located on private members only disc golf course
Hours may vary as we are open from 7 am through 11 pm. Weekends are also possible as we are operating seven days a week.
Position requires prolonged standing or sitting and repetitive hand and wrist motion. Operates phones, computers, fax machines, copiers, and other office equipment.
Diversity is important to us, therefore, realtor.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, realtor.com will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.
Read Full Job Description