Continual Service Improvement Manager
About the role:
Infrastructure Engineering & Cloud Operations (IECO) is transforming into a best-in-class cloud-ready organization optimized for our modern cloud solutions. We’re doubling down on quality and process, and ramping up our automation capabilities, to deliver the highly scalable, reliable, secure and performant platform that will delight our customers.
As a Manager of Continual Service Improvement, you will leverage your experience and savvy to lead our teams in optimizing our processes to continuously drive to a higher bar of performance and quality across our systems and environments. You will lead key stakeholders in defining critical success factors, establishing comprehensive performance measures and identifying improvement objectives. You’ll need to be innovative and adaptable and be able to lean into the details while keeping the big picture in sight. Whatever the challenge, you’ll always be looking for ways we can do things better
What you’ll be doing:
- Lead fifth ITIL stage of Continual Service Improvement to fortify our implementation of all relevant ITIL processes, ensuring the most important processes are prioritized, improved and refined before new processes are incorporated.
- Partner with key stakeholders in strategic planning to empower technical direction and derivation of innovative solutions through effective measurement guiding us to engineer reliable, scalable, supportable and secure solutions for our customers.
- Lead key stakeholders in defining and baselining critical success factors and key performance indicators; establishing clear and comprehensive performance measures and metrics, data collection strategies, and improvement objectives.
- Inform daily operations by monitoring and analyzing operational effectiveness metrics and equipping team with data analysis to support the quick identification and resolution of challenges.
- Consistently pursue and promote continued process innovation to realize the cultural shift required to enable our organization to achieve, sustain and advance process effectiveness and efficiencies
- Train and mentor ITIL process owners and champions to leverage industry best practices and methodologies
- Cultivate a diverse, high-performing team that attracts, develops, recognizes and retains the best people.
What we’ll want you to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related work experience
- 10+ years’ experience in IT operations, preferably in a similar software organization
- 5+ years in process management and business intelligence required
- Practical experience with ITIL & thorough understanding of Lean and Six Sigma required
- Outstanding communications skills in both written and verbal expression are required
- Strength in building relationships, proven influencing skills, and working collaboratively in a matrixed environment
- Available on a 24x7x365 basis when needed for production impacting incidents or key customer events