Contract Administration Manager at Ascension
At Ascension, we respond to an ever-changing workplace by building a community of associates that are flexible, creative and innovative. We reward them with respect and recognition. We seek balance in our work and in our lives and encourage spirituality in the workplace. Every associate at Ascension Health is unique and comes to us with different needs. We strive to have the programs in place that meet those needs.
We are seeking a Contract Administration Manager to join the Managed Care Team that has managed care payer experience for our St. Louis team! Apply today!
This role is 100% remot with 10% travel
What You Will Do
As the Contract Administration Manager, you'll are responsible for managing the contract management system, processes and policies to ensure effective workflow throughout the contract lifecycle for consistent process execution and unified approaches. Including the implementation and monitoring of contract workflows to ensure compliance with organizational policies.
- Manage the day-to-day operations and maintenance of the managed care payer contract management system
- Ensures proper coordination and processing of all contracts for review, and oversees the monitoring of contract execution deadlines and contract review assignments
- Enrolling and onboarding new users and departments, updating system hierarchy for approvals and signatures following organizational personnel changes
- Facilitates the contracting process and works collaboratively with various stakeholders across different departments.
- Facilitates the approval process of contacts from pre-contract through post signature and activation phase and ensures contract execution is in accordance with Ascension policies
- Responds to day-to-day inquiries about contracts and contracting process
- Develop and maintain standardized contract administration standard operating procedures supporting the contract lifecycle management governance model
- Track and manage contract cycle ensuring timely and accurate data entry
- Oversee full contract inventory management, document management, and storage
- Manages activities related to staffing, including hiring, orienting, evaluating, disciplinary actions and continuing education initiatives.
What You Will Need
Licensure / Certification / Registration:
- Required Credential(s):• None required.
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required.
- 3 years of experience required.
- 5 years of experience preferred.
- 1 year of leadership or management experience preferred.
- Healthcare experience preferred.
- Relevant experience in contract administration and managment as well as experience with contract lifecycle management systems preferred.
Why Join Our Team
When you join Ascension, you join a team of over 150,000 individuals across the country committed to a Mission of serving others and providing compassionate, personalized care to all. Our inclusive culture, continuing education programs, career coaches and benefit offerings are just a few of the resources and tools that team members can use to create a rewarding career path. In fact, Ascension spent nearly $46 million in tuition assistance alone to support associate growth and development. If you are looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in your community, we invite you to join our team today.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Ascension is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and affords equal opportunity to all associates and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
This employer participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.