Contract Operations Manager
About Juniper Square
Our mission is to make the world’s private capital markets more efficient, transparent, and accessible. Privately owned assets like commercial real estate make up half of our financial ecosystem yet remain inaccessible to most people. We are digitizing these markets and as a result, bringing access to millions who previously couldn’t benefit from one of the most productive corners of our financial ecosystem. If you care about making the world a better place by making markets work better through technology—all while contributing as a member of a values-driven organization—then we want to hear from you. We’ve tripled our team in each of the past three years while maintaining an excellent culture and staying true to our values. We are well-funded and building for the long-term, and are on track to triple our headcount again this year. We need YOU to help us achieve our mission.
About the Role
We are seeking a candidate to support the day-to-day operations of our high volume renewal and commercial programs. This role is a part of our new and growing Commercial Team here at Juniper Square. This role will range from contract drafting, operational needs of the team, data importing, and report management. Our ideal candidate demonstrates an aptitude to learn, current policies, guidelines, systems, and reporting mechanisms that support the contract operations in Juniper Square. We expect our customer count to continuously increase each quarter, therefore, the ideal candidate is focused, organized, and attention to detail is a passion rather than a skill.
- Draft and proofread documents, contracts, etc.
- Assist and set internal/external renewal reminders
- Read and analyze moderately complex contracts
- Generate and schedule renewal emails
- Prepare detailed, written reports on the status of contracts and deficient compliance areas and recommends new processes
- Ensure contract review, approval, and execution with management
- Collect and upload new contract data into CRM system and record contract negotiation notes
- Develop policies and/or procedures relating to contracts administration processes
- Attend weekly meetings with team leads and report on a weekly work-in-progress log
- Ensure the accuracy and completeness of all contracts and services projects
- Minimum requirements include an accredited bachelor's degree in business, management, finance, accounting or pre-law
- 2-4 years of previous contract operations experience
- Thorough understanding of the contract process, including contract drafting evaluation, negotiation, approval, tracking and execution.
- Renewal or post-sales experience
- Strong analytical, written communication, and relationship-building skills.
- Ability to work with all levels of management.
- Ability to work independently, with limited required direction and guidance
- Experience in performing multiple projects and working with varying team members.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
At Juniper Square, we're building a company where all kinds of people from all walks of life are valued and respected. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply. If you think this job sounds like you, come join us! We'd love to hear from you.