Contract Renewals Specialist
What You'll Do:
The Renewals/SaaS contracts specialist is responsible for in-quarter renewals/SaaS contracts and works directly with the LogicMonitor Customer Success and Account Management teams to ensure timely delivery of quotes to the customer. They must be a self-starter, pro-active and have excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as able to understand the software sales cycle and procurement processes.
Here's a closer look at this key role:
- Track an accurate renewal/SaaS list by quarter, account, rep and territory.
- Prepare and send renewal quotes to customers.
- Weekly follow-up on deals, negotiation, closing.
- Track all quotes, phone calls and emails in Salesforce.com.
- Ensure Purchase Orders/Contracts are processed before renewal date expires.
- Work closely with LogicMonitor Finance team to ensure timely completion and closure of contracts.
- Forecast renewals on a weekly basis with the Customer Success leadership
What You'll Need:
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships both internally and externally.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 1-3 years of renewal or quoting related work experience
- Proficiency in Excel and Salesforce or similar tools
- Ability to work under pressure in a dynamic environment
- Strong attention to detail with effective organizational, multi-tasking and time management skills