Corporate IT Engineer at Wheel
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:32 a.m. (CST) on Thursday, September 16, 2021
Wheel is powering virtual care. We are a healthcare technology company bringing together both the tech infrastructure and the clinicians to power many of the industry’s leading telehealth services. By enabling more companies and clinicians to participate in virtual care, Wheel is helping to connect patients to the best care for their health needs.
We’re a hybrid-remote company with a hub in Austin, Texas, and we are proud to have been recently named one of Built In Austin’s Best Places to Work and Best Small Company to Work For. Wheel is backed by top investors; Lightspeed Venture Partners, CRV, Tusk Ventures, and Silverton Partners. We’re looking for new Wheelies who share a passion for making a positive difference in healthcare and feel connected to our core values.
Learn more about what we are building in Forbes.
We believe we can help build a future for everyone by ensuring how we work is aligned with our core values of:
Grit to grow.
To learn more about how we work, check out our careers page.
As our Corporate Information Technology Engineer at Wheel, you will combine your customer-first mindset with your knowledge of Information Technology to manage our internal systems and ensure everyone at the company is able to perform their jobs to the best of their ability. You are resourceful, technical, service-oriented, and love working autonomously in a fast-paced environment.
- Interact with internal clients to help resolve all levels of IT-related issues and provide answers in a timely manner
- IT account and asset management for onboarding/offboarding of employees
- Diagnosis and repair of end-user devices
- Assist in the management of hosted IT applications (Google G Suite, Zoom, etc.)
- 3+ years experience troubleshooting in a Sysadmin, or IT Help Desk capacity.
- Experience in supporting Mac OS, and Chrome OS
- Experience with G Suite/Google Workplace.
- Can troubleshoot hardware/software issues for Apple device
- Experience with idP administration/management (Okta, LastPass, One Login, etc.)
- Can perform software installations and upgrades for various types of applications.
- Experience with Mobile Device Management tools like Kandji or Jamf
- Knowledge of Security for Software and Hardware
- Scripting experience
Wheel continues to maintain its commitment to creating an inclusive and equitable work environment, and believes pay transparency is an important component. We are reviewing our internal policies and practices to ensure this is enabled for all employees, regardless of where they are located. In the meantime, this role can be performed remotely, with the exception of Colorado on a temporary basis. Colorado-based candidates will resume consideration in Q1 2022.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
At Wheel, we know we will go further together by celebrating diversity and that starts by honoring each of our unique lived experiences. We look for a diverse pool of applicants including those from historically marginalized groups: women, people with disabilities, people of color, formerly incarcerated people, people who are lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and/or gender nonconforming, first and second generation immigrants, veterans and people from different socioeconomic backgrounds. We are committed to ensuring a safe work environment where employees are not discriminated against based on age, race, ancestry, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that believes in health, equity, equality, and prosperity for all so we can succeed in changing the way healthcare works.
Read Full Job Description