In this role, you will:
- Learn the business in our one-week training program, designed to get you ramped quickly & effectively.
- Hustle! We want reliable team members who will show up on time and get the job done.
- Get on the phone! This is a high-volume role, so be prepared for lots of outbound calls to carriers across the country.
- Take inbound calls from carriers who are interested in hauling freight for Arrive.
- Secure capacity by selling shipments over the phone to carriers who meet our strict requirements.
- Problem solve through issues that occur during transit.
- Communicate internally with our customer sales team & keep them updated on the status of their customers’ shipments. You are their point of contact for all tracking updates!
The ideal candidate is/has:
- Available to start within the next month.
- A high school diploma or equivalent.
- Proven work-ethic in a high volume setting.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional communication skills (both verbal & written).
- An LFG attitude - once you meet us, you’ll see what we mean!
- Make an immediate impact in a growing department.
- Work in the booming city of Austin TX!
- Earn a competitive hourly wage.
- Move into a full-time position after the successful completion of this 60-day role!
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Fridays...lunch is on Arrive!
- Sweat it out - we have a gym on site!
- Soothe aches and pains with our monthly in-office massages!