- Learn the business in our one-week training program, designed to get you ramped quickly & effectively.
- Hustle! We want reliable team members who will show up on time and get the job done.
- Get on the phone! This is a high-volume role, so be prepared for lots of outbound calls to carriers across the country.
- Take inbound calls from carriers who are interested in hauling freight for Arrive.
- Secure capacity by selling shipments over the phone to carriers who meet our strict requirements.
- Problem solve through issues that occur during transit.
- Communicate internally with our customer sales team & keep them updated on the status of their customers’ shipments. You are their point of contact for all tracking updates!
Education and/or Experience:
- Available to start within the next month.
- A high school diploma or equivalent.
- Proven work-ethic in a high volume setting.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional communication skills (both verbal & written).
- An LFG attitude - once you meet us, you’ll see what we mean!
- Build relationships and find your home at Arrive through our Employee Resource Groups.
- Get recognized through our employee rewards program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Mondays & Fridays…lunch is on Arrive! Snack and lunch options are also available daily.
- Work in the booming city of Austin, TX - we are in a convenient location close to the airport and downtown.
- Park your car for free on site!
- Sweat it out using local gym discounts or with the team at our onsite gym.
- Start your morning with a specialty drink from our fully stocked coffee bar, Broker’s Brew.
- Get paid to work with your friends through our Referral Program!