Our Customer Care Team is seeking an extremely talented, ambitious, and passionate customer service coach who will assist our customer care management team in achieving best in class customer service and policy adherence. The Customer Care Team Coach is an experienced leader, overseeing the daily operation of LegalZoom’s Contact Center team, providing leadership and supervision while establishing new procedures and policies to ensure excellence. You will consistently provide clear expectations that are aligned with company objectives and brand values. Willingness to work a variety of shifts as needed and be on-call is essential in our ever-changing environment. As the Coach, you are an intelligent and energetic individual with the ability to motivate and inspire their team to perform at a high level while operating in a fast-paced environment and contributing to the growth of the overall business. The Customer Care Team Coach will effectively “Coach” leveraging emotional intelligence in all aspects of their team including, but not limited to, quality assurance, training, escalations, email correspondence, appropriate documentation, and other day to day functions. You will partner with the manager and other coaches to build an effective working relationship, lead change, and make sound decisions that lead to high-achieving results.
What you’ll do:
- Coach employees in proper job performance techniques and procedures
- Drive and maintain high employee engagement, empowerment, and overall morale through clear expectations and positive coaching techniques
- Review employee and customer interactions for quality and feedback opportunities
- Collaborate with workforce on business needs to ensure coaching is non-disruptive to business performance
- Analyze data trend reporting to drive customer experience improvements
- Ensure the ongoing satisfaction of customers by providing feedback to Customer Service management to help shape retention strategies.
- Resolve all customer escalations by overseeing specialists’ interactions and by establishing and implementing new policies and procedures to improve the customers experience.
- Interface with multiple parties to resolve escalations and complaints, including maintaining required tracking documentation. Includes frequent follow-up directly to customers via the phone.
- Collaborate with LegalZoom product and marketing groups to ensure proper support and needed improvements for current and new products and online and offline campaigns as needed.
- Must have the ability to effectively and constructively coach customer specialists to better serve LZ customers
- Coordinate, cooperate, and collaborate with other coaches serving a shared customer base to ensure a seamless customer experience.
- Ambassador of LegalZoom culture and values