Customer Care Manager at LegalZoom
The Customer Care Team is seeking an experienced, successful, and passionate Customer Care Manager. As a Customer Care Manager, you’re responsible for inspiring and coaching your team to provide a world class experience for our customers and employees. The challenges and opportunities of a continuously evolving business make leadership at LegalZoom Customer Care a rewarding career. It’s your job to lead the team and seek solutions and results that create a high performing work environment. By analyzing situations quickly and acting courageously, you are able to create success for the business and promote the LegalZoom brand through unparalleled customer service. You will be responsible for building and inspiring a high performing team of unique individuals who deliver positive experiences for LegalZoom customers as they begin their journey of forming businesses and protecting their families.
- Proven ability to drive amazing customer experience and results through team development.
- Passion for customer service and ownership of the customer experience.
- Experience with diplomatically managing multiple commitments to customers, staff, and operations.
- Ability to adapt to challenges while remaining calm in a constantly changing environment.
- Strong leadership skills: sets clear priorities and performance goals for the team and eliminates barriers to the team’s success
- Ability to champion and facilitate collaboration by cultivating relationships, mentoring, and effectively communicating with teammates and cross-functional partners.
- Sound business judgment and ability to handle multiple wide-ranging matters, conflicting priorities, while exploring new areas of expertise as business needs change.
- Proven ability to identify, prioritize, and resolve both customer and agent issues quickly and effectively in a positive and practical manner.
- Strong and effective resource planning skills to maximize the productivity of resources; people, technology, etc.
- Interest in and ability to identify gaps, propose solutions, and take ownership of projects while balancing time, quality, cost and risk.
- Analytical and creative thinker with a can-do attitude and flexibility to accommodate to evolving Customer Care business needs.
- Requires excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Thrives on a team where expertise is shared and feedback is welcomed.
- Effective time management including ability to multi-task, organize and prioritize.
- You have demonstrated a solid track record of leadership ability with at least 5+ years of experience in a customer-facing customer care setting.
- Cross-industry experience is welcome.
- You have a passion for learning about LegalZoom products and obsess about improving the customer’s journey to exceed their expectations.
- You’ll need to be flexible with your schedule. Your work hours will be based on business needs.