Customer Care Specialist - Tier 1 at LegalZoom
We believe that everyone should have access to professional legal advice. So, we’ve built a trusted and accessible technology-based platform to reduce barriers and help empower millions of people to grow their business, care for their families, protect their ideas and more. From Estate Planning, to Business Formations to IP, we’ve helped more than four million customers, providing the protection and peace of mind they need. To date, we’ve grown to become the leading provider of online legal solutions for families and small businesses, and we’re committed to making our services even more valuable and easier to use than ever before. Join us!
At LegalZoom, we simply do not believe that it should cost thousands of dollars to create a will, form a business, or apply for a trademark. So we started a movement to make legal help available to all.
From day one, the Customer Care Specialist is LegalZoom’s initial connection to the customer, providing a positive customer experience, taking a consultative approach to the customer relationship, proactively identifying and closing revenue opportunities that provide additional value for our customers over time. Account Representatives breathe life into our product and service portfolio and play a critical role in bringing excellence in customer experience to the company’s top client relationships.
- Assist Customers with phone and email inquiries about order status, payments, refunds and site operation, as well as provide information about LegalZoom products and services
- Serve as a liaison between Customers and other departments to communicate information
- Use common Customer feedback to identify opportunities to continuously improve the Customer Experience
- Work on independent or cross-functional pilot teams focused on improving products and processes related to Customer Experience
- Ability to think creatively and use various methods in problem solving; ability to anticipate and resolve problems
- Work on different product or process pilots focused on improving Customer Experience
- Assure quality and accurate representation of products; represent the company professionally and ensure that potential Customers have an exceptional experience
- Thrive with the support of your teammates in daily/weekly meetings and fun team challenges
- Develop top performer Customer Service skills with our training and development programs
Skills and Experience
- Associates degree preferred, but not required
- 1-3 years' experience in customer-facing roles, preferred
- Consistent track record of quota achievement
- Self-starter who takes initiative and works with limited direction
- Impeccable communication skills
- Proficient computer skills and the ability to navigate multiple applications
- 6 months Call Center experience, preferred
- Logical problem-solving skills
- Availability to work various shifts including some overtime
- Ability to use Windows operating systems
- Organization and work prioritization skills
Join us in making a difference as we build our future and help ensure access to professional legal advice to all! LegalZoom is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to diversity.