RigUp is changing the way work is done in the energy industry. Each one of our teams exists to move us closer to our north star -- “to empower the people who power the world.” The Customer Engagement team at RigUp is responsible for driving value to our workforce through the adoption of RigUp's solutions and best-in-class relationship management. We work cross-functionally to create a streamlined and consistent customer experience that focuses on retention and growth.
RigUp is hiring a Customer Engagement Manager that will be responsible for leading a team of 5-7 individuals dedicated to partnering with our customers. We’re looking for a highly motivated individual who thrives in a fast paced environment and has a passion for building relationships with the men and women in the energy industry. Our ideal candidate for this role will be someone who has experience leading high performing teams and working in a high-growth environment. Sound like you? Keep reading.
What you'll be doing
- Managing a team of 5-7 individuals who are responsible for building relationships and driving solution adoption across RigUp’s customers
- Delivering and exceeding results against both qualitative and quantitative objectives
- Supporting strategic initiatives through process and workflow improvement
- Providing hands-on coaching, feedback, and performance management for individual contributors
- Partnering with cross-functional teams to streamline the overall customer experience
What you should have:
- 4-6 years of customer-facing experience (e.g. Sales, Customer Success, etc.)
- 2-3 years of experience building teams and managing/developing people
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with a proven ability to organize and analyze data
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- A passion for delivering a consistent and exceptional customer experience across a growing customer base
- Comfortable with ambiguity - able to work independently and be flexible as the core responsibilities and metrics of this team evolve
- Team player who will prioritize business objectives over personal goals
- Ability to prioritize a variety of tasks with varying deadlines
- Flexible PTO policy
- 401k Program with 4% match
- Fully paid employee health insurance for employee
- Daily catered meals
- Competitive commuter benefits
- Open office space in the heart of downtown Austin
- Career development opportunities + partial reimbursement for ongoing education
- $2,000 vacation stipend on your 3 year anniversary
RigUp is a technology company that's building a platform to better support the energy workforce. Through the industry’s largest marketplace, we’re improving the lives of contractors and helping service providers and operators find the people who will get the job done. Headquartered in Austin, TX, and backed by a16z, Founder’s Fund, Quantum Energy Partners, and Silicon Valley Bank, we’ve raised $423.8 Million in funding to support our mission to change the way work is done in the energy field.
Our goal is to make RigUp an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
Read Full Job Description