Customer Experience Advisor
ABOUT THIS POSITION
First and foremost the Customer Experience Advisor ensures that customers' needs are met in a timely, high quality manner. Like the rest of the Customer Experience Team, the ideal candidate handles fast-moving, high-pressure situations, while staying calm and collected and having a ridiculously positive attitude.
The ideal candidate understands how customer support contributes to the overall success of the company and is driven by supporting the needs and growth of others.
Aceable is a mobile education platform that focuses on creating affordable, engaging and convenient online courses available across all of your mobile devices. Built by former teachers, NASA engineers, and those passionate about education, the Austin-based team is obsessed with helping people reach life goals and milestones through online certification.
After launching its first mobile app to provide accredited driver's ed courses, Aceable expanded into real estate education and is quickly becoming one of the leading online real estate schools in Texas. To date, Aceable touts more than 20 million users and counting across all verticals, as it continues to expand adding millions nationwide each year.
Named by the Austin Business Journal as one of the Best Places to Work in Austin in 2017 & 2018 and winner of the Austin Chamber of Commerce’s Austin A-List for the Hottest Growing Startup in 2017. Aceable fosters a creative and collaborative culture whose overall mission is to impact as many student-lives as possible.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Aceable Customer Experience team is the first point of contact for all customer service issues. They are a customer facing, problem-solving, and results driven team. They deliver excellent customer service and provide thorough and clear resolutions for our customers. They have a passion for pursuing growth through training, coaching, and learning new skills.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Handle contacts (Calls, Chat, and Emails) from customers with empathy and understanding
- Serve as a role model of exceptional customer service
- Complete projects that enhance the output of the team and strengthen support for our customers (e.g., assisting with training new team members, creating resources/guides)
- Use your advanced knowledge of customer experiences to contribute ideas and insights that enhance the customer experience
- Collect and organize customer feedback to share with the CX management team and other stakeholders in the company
- Develop authentic and strong relationships with our awesome Aceable community members through proactive outreaches and stellar, responsive communication
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and employ exceptional critical-thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Initiative and self-awareness: If you see a problem, you don’t wait for others to notice. You know a good idea when you see one and know how to take charge and run with it.
- Give and receive constructive feedback. We're constantly striving to improve and we want candidates who can be a part of that growth.
- Positive attitude every day that enables people to succeed.
- You’re familiar with the term “grit” and strive to personally increase your rating on the grit scale.
- Comfortable flying solo on projects and know how to seek out the knowledge you need on your own, but you also know when to reach out for help and feedback.
- Time-management skills and eye for prioritization necessary to balance all of your responsibilities.
- Punctuality. You are committed to arriving on time for you scheduled shifts, and being an example to the team in this regard.
- Flexibility. We’re at a critical stage of the company and we all wear many different hats.
- Passion to help people be better than they were yesterday--this extends beyond service to customers to include your team and the company as a whole.
- Join one of Austin's Best Places to work in 2018 and 2020
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Generous paid time off
- Passionate, high-achieving teammates excited to help you succeed and learn
- Our own space on the top floor of a downtown building
- A team meal every week
- Fully stocked drink fridges and snacks + cold brew coffee on tap
- Company events & other activities (Holiday parties, Happy hours, quarterly volunteering)
At Aceable we celebrate and support all differences. Aceable is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital, disability, and veteran status.