Customer Experience Associate
We're passionate about customer experience here at Tecovas, and we're looking for someone to ensure our current and future customers have the best possible interaction with our brand and product.
Responsibilities will include:
- Serve as the first point of contact for new and existing customers through our communication channels, including email, live chat, and phone
- Quickly and accurately answer customer questions as well as solve problems related to purchases, shipping, and other issues
- Provide thoughtful advice to questions related to product, including style, fit, and customer-specific recommendations
- Understand the product line, technology, ordering, shipping & logistics experience inside and out to serve as a knowledge base for customers and future Tecovas team members
- Gain cross-functional experience in sales, events, marketing, and other customer-facing functions as desired
- Partner with leadership team to create and execute new policies, procedures and customer retention programs
This role will report to the Customer Experience Manager.
The ideal candidate is a positive, results-driven, hard-working customer advocate who is comfortable being the face and voice of the brand. Specific desired qualifications include:
- BA/BS degree a plus, ideally in Communications, Marketing, Business, or a related field
- Retail or customer-facing job experience
- Independent, results-driven work ethic
- Ability to manage difficult customer situations in a calm, positive manner
- Comfort with ambiguity and working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Utmost character, honesty, and humility
- Bilingual preferred (Spanish/English)
Tecovas is revolutionizing the western market as the first digitally-native brand. We are a rapidly-growing company (we've grown from 5 to 20+ employees in the last 12 months) and we're passionate about making and selling incredible consumer products at approachable prices. Want an early seat on a rocket ship? Shoot us an application!
Important note: We take hiring very seriously. Interviewing at Tecovas may include phone calls, on-site interviews, and on-the-job mock cases. We are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, but we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit. We will contact you if that is the case!