Customer Experience Consultant at Khoros
At Khoros, our passion is to help the world's best brands create customers for life. We build products we're proud of, and we're passionate about Customer Experience. As part of the Vista Equity family, you'll receive best in class development opportunities and the ability to work with customers like Google, Microsoft, Disney and Sprint.
We are building a new, innovative team of Customer Experience experts who have worked in our Customers' shoes and can lead differentiating peer-to-peer discussions with our Customers. This team will help Customers define their vision for their own Customer Experience, help craft the just right Khoros Professional Services packages to ensure Khoros software delivers on those Customer Experiences, and be the standard bearers for what it is to be a Khoros Customer. Customer Experience Consultants will be responsible for creating clear and concise visions and presentations associated with active sales opportunities and delivered to prospects as part of a solutions sales process. This position requires someone who is quick thinking, flexible, creative, and analytical. The ability to research, learn and quickly leverage complex information to our Customers is a key component of this position.
This role is part of the Customer Success/Operations Team but will work broadly across the organization to collaborate and build processes and solutions required to craft exceptional Customer Experiences. In particular, our most important partners are in the Sales organization. We will work together to acquire, serve, and delight customers.
- Collaborate as an experienced peer in a pre-sales capacity with key contacts in critical accounts to help guide their vision for a differentiated Customer Experience.
- Represent how the Khoros Customer teams can leverage the full power of the Khoros Platform and our Expertise to manifest those Customer Experiences.
- Develop and deliver compelling custom presentations to highlight Khoros' partnership and expertise to a specific customer.
- Guide the development, pricing, and pitching of comprehensive Professional Services approaches and engagements in our most strategic deals.
- Collaborate with Services Architects to design and scope custom solutions for customers.
- Identify and facilitate the collaboration of other experts across the business to support the development of the best vision and execution plan for a customer's unique needs.
- Partner with the sales team team to articulate customer requirements to Professional Services teams to ensure a smooth transition from Sales to Services and to ensure a successful customer implementation of Khoros products and set the stage for a long term differentiated Khoros Customer Experience.
- Partner with sales representatives and other members of the sales team to respond effectively to issues and opportunities.
- Become an active, integral part of sales strategy and execution.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent.
- 4-6 years working at a Fortune 1000 brand leading substantial Community, Social Care or Social Marketing initiatives. The ideal candidate has experience deploying Khoros solutions within that brand.
- Passion for Customer Experience and making customers successful.
- Excellent presentation, communication, and project management skills.
- Innate intellectual curiosity about marketing and advertising, social media, social care, community, our product, our partners, and our competitors
- Responsible self-starter with the ability to problem-solve and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Well-organized with an attention to detail and a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Proficiency with Salesforce.
- The position requires up to 50% travel in the United States and abroad; application must have a current passport.