Customer Experience Platform Manager at LegalZoom
We believe that everyone should have access to professional legal advice. So, we’ve built a trusted and accessible technology-based platform to reduce barriers and help empower millions of people to grow their business, care for their families, protect their ideas and more. From Estate Planning, to Business Formations to IP, we’ve helped more than four million customers, providing the protection and peace of mind they need. To date, we’ve grown to become the leading provider of online legal solutions for families and small businesses, and we’re committed to making our services even more valuable and easier to use than ever before. Join us!
At LegalZoom, we simply do not believe that it should cost thousands of dollars to create a will, form a business, or apply for a trademark. So we started a movement to make legal help available to all.
The Customer Experience Platform manager will be a self-service expertise providing expertise in the creation and implementation of a 700+ seat contact center digital transformation strategy. The individual in this role has extensive experience of the contact center experience and understands how to provide best in class customer experience in a digital, self-service manner. You have a proven track record of driving change within the contact center ecosystem including self-service customer interactions. Selected candidate must be able to succeed in faced paced, dynamic environment and not be hindered by ambiguity or multiple competing priorities.
- Collaboratively create and support a strategic roadmap which introduces & optimizes new technology (IVR / chat) and/or process improvements, to deliver improved end-to-end customer self-service options to reduce customer effort and contacts, and improve customer and contact center specialist experience
- Able to align and leverage data points across a range of platforms starting from IVR to CRM to Data Analytics.
- Develop strong cross functional partnerships internally with engineering, and operational and product teams, as well as with partners to find and implement smarter ways to deliver an outstanding, digital first, customer experience.
- Use data and analytics to derive Customer insights and root cause analysis for identifying improvements, and introducing automated solutions across multi channels to drive best in class customer experience
- Create and deliver business requirements documents, with prioritized features and corresponding justification; technical specification documentation including architecture diagrams, process flows, and other information or processes needed to communicate required system changes for development and user acceptance testing
- Craft automated solutions/conversations that are as good as live agent interactions leveraging AI / Bot technology
- Develop queries, analyses, or reports from applications for operations, (key performance indicators, as well as actionable insights.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
- Minimum of 5-10 years’ experience working with call flow routing and IVR platforms in a Contact Center environment, with ability to demonstrate success defining and launching IVR platforms, experience with conversational AI/ Bot experience
- Bachelor’s degree (MBA preferred)
- Experience with Genesys and integration of IVR platforms into Salesforce a plus
- Experience in conversation design / UX preferred
- Experience developing interaction models using conversational platforms preferred
- Excellent written / verbal communications skills, as well as executive presentation skills
- Strong experience in Scrum or Agile Methodologies, PMP, Program Management, Six Sigma and/or Lean knowledge certification
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Must be able to travel 25% of the time
- Examples of an effective past deployments with supporting documentation
Join us in making a difference as we build our future and help ensure access to professional legal advice to all! LegalZoom is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to diversity