Customer Experience Traffic Manager
At Khoros, our passion is to help the world's best brands create customers for life. We build products we're proud of, and we're passionate about Customer Experience. As part of the Vista Equity family, you'll receive best in class development opportunities and the ability to work with customers like Google, Microsoft, Disney and Sprint.
We are building a new, innovative team of Customer Experience experts designed to be an integral part of cross-functional sales teams having differentiating, solutions-focused discussions with our Customers. These teams help Customers define their vision for their own Customer Experience, craft the just right Khoros Professional Services packages to ensure Khoros software delivers on those Customer Experiences, and are strong examples of what it is to be a Khoros Customer.
The Traffic Manager is the central contact point for all deal support work that flows through the Customer Experience team. Once a request for team support has been opened in our Sales Request system the Traffic Manager will evaluate the request for completeness, timing considerations, and resources required to fulfill the request. Working with Customer Experience Team leadership and standard processes for assignment, the Traffic Manager will direct the request to team members to join the broader deal team and fulfill the request. The Traffic Manager monitors all active requests to ensure they are moving through the process and to identify and remediate blockers to completion. The Traffic Manager is also responsible for generating weekly reports of team and request status and doing ongoing analysis of team velocity and capacity.
While not required a background in Agile methodologies is highly valued as the team considers the role that Agile principles might play in managing team velocity and scale.
This role is part of the Customer Success/Operations Team but will work broadly across the organization to collaborate and build processes and solutions required to craft exceptional Customer Experiences. In particular, our most important partners are in the Sales organization. We will work together to acquire, serve, and delight customers.
- Evaluate requests for Sales deal support for completeness against checklists and route back to the requestor for additional information or to the Customer Experience team for servicing.
- Review weekly workload for the team and recommend adjustments to timing and commitments.
- Manage team weekly priority list.
- Manage the request backlog on a weekly basis.
- Triage unexpected and fast-turn requests against team workload, coordinate with team leadership on prioritization and scheduling, and manage expectations with stakeholders.
- Follow up with others in the organization to gather information required to move requests and work forward.
- Coordinate with Sales and Account teams to arrange information gathering and calls as needed with Customers.
- Report weekly on team performance against established SLAs.
- Provide weekly updates on all open requests to key stakeholders.
- Collaborate with the broader Customer Experience team in the development of processes, checklists, reports, and other tools to grow and scale the team for rapid but quality responses to requests.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2-3 years working in a SaaS or other technology organization in a traffic manager, scrum master, or project manager.
- Passion for Customer Experience and making customers successful.
- Excellent communication, and project management skills.
- Acumen in working with internal stakeholders in high-impact situations.
- Innate intellectual curiosity about marketing and advertising, social media, social care, community, our product, our partners, and our competitors
- Responsible self-starter with the ability to problem-solve and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Well-organized with an attention to detail and a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Experience with Salesforce, especially reporting.