Customer Onboarding Specialist
About Main Street Hub:
Main Street Hub is the marketing platform for local businesses. Utilizing our proprietary technology, we integrate social media, customer reviews, and email marketing to help local businesses get more customers and keep them coming back, while saving them valuable time.
Backed by leading investors, Main Street Hub was founded in 2010 and has more than 600 team members in Austin, Texas. We serve 10,000 local business customers across the country and have published more than 10 million messages on social media and review sites on their behalf.
Main Street Hub has been named one of the fastest growing private companies in the U.S. by Inc. Magazine, one of the Best Places to Work in Austin by the Austin Business Journal, and a Top Workplace by the Austin American-Statesman.
For more information about Main Street Hub visit our site: http://www.mainstreethub.com and stay in touch Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For tips, tricks, and insights on the latest trends in social media marketing for small businesses, visit our blog.
About the Onboarding Team:
The Onboarding Team is core to Main Street Hub’s products, and Platform Operations Specialists are technical experts who set our customers up for success on their social media and review platforms. We research their online presence, update all information on their platforms, and troubleshoot technical platform issues for our customers. We’re a team of high-achieving, detail-oriented problem solvers who come to work every day excited to make our customers’ lives a little less complicated.
We also collaborate with other teams within Main Street Hub to better understand our customers’ needs and ensure they receive seamless service. In short, we’re a fast-moving team of hardworking individuals with an unparalleled passion for helping local businesses connect with their customers.
Who are you?
- You are a fit with Main Street Hub’s values and are passionate about supporting local businesses and communities.
- You enjoy and are comfortable talking on the phone with customers. You have strong customer service and communication skills, and derive satisfaction from helping others.
- You are a creative problem solver. You want to understand how things work and quickly identify opportunities to make processes work better.
- You are meticulous and precise when executing a task. When it comes to details, you are painstakingly accurate and consistently thorough.
- You are passionate about organization and can adhere to and define organizational systems.
- You can prioritize and re-prioritize ruthlessly, and you enjoy working toward higher and higher efficiency.
- You’re adaptable and responsive, and are confident in your ability to meet needs across multiple teams, platforms, and customers. Include the word orange somewhere in your cover letter.
- You’re pumped about working in a fast-paced, high-growth company environment.
- You have a “get it done” attitude and a work ethic to match.
- You have a bachelor’s degree or relevant, transferable work experience.
What you’ll do:
- The core of your role will be centered around phone communication with customers and external platform support teams in order to get profiles fully set up.
- Own the technical components of customer onboarding through data entry on social media and review platforms.
- Troubleshoot and solve platform-related issues for customers.
- Do front-end customer research to identify existing social and review sites.
- Fulfill customer requests quickly and effectively.
- Support other Operations teams as needed.
- Any other responsibilities as may arise in the context of a fast-moving company.
Why is it awesome?
- You’ll be surrounded by individuals who thrive on pushing themselves and each other to innovate and deliver the best for our customers. We’re constantly raising the bar and we all get better along the way.
- You’ll be a tech wizard for local business owners every day, walking customers through the setup of their platforms on the phone, using your problem-solving and resourcefulness to build and organize a complete social media presence for them.
- You’ll learn about different kinds of small businesses and industries, both from a business owner’s perspective and a consumer's perspective. You’ll also have the opportunity to be exposed to cutting-edge technology and social media marketing strategies, product development, and whatever else about the business you’d like to learn.
- You’ll have the opportunity for growth -- Main Street Hub is on the way up, paving exceptional career paths for exceptional talent.
Are there perks?
- Three weeks paid time off, plus holidays.
- 100% paid medical, dental, and vision insurance options for employees, and 50% of premiums paid for dependents.
- 401(k) plan.
- Vibrant culture with social events inside and outside the office, including volunteer opportunities.
- Office in the heart of downtown Austin.
- A full-service espresso bar operated by Houndstooth coffee and local beer on tap.
- Free snacks and fully-stocked fridges.