Customer Onboarding Specialist
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With nearly 18 million customers worldwide and over 77 million domain names under management, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
About the Onboarding Team:
The Onboarding Team is core to GoDaddy's products, and Platform Operations Specialists are technical experts who set our customers up for success on their social media and review platforms. We research their online presence, update all information on their platforms, and troubleshoot technical platform issues for our customers. We’re a team of high-achieving, detail-oriented problem solvers who come to work every day excited to make our customers’ lives a little less complicated.
We also collaborate with other teams within GoDaddy to better understand our customers’ needs and ensure they receive seamless service. In short, we’re a fast-moving team of hardworking individuals with an unparalleled passion for helping local businesses connect with their customers.
What you’ll do:
- The core of your role will be centered around phone communication with customers and external platform support teams in order to get profiles fully set up.
- Own the technical components of customer onboarding through data entry on social media and review platforms.
- Troubleshoot and solve platform-related issues for customers.
- Do front-end customer research to identify existing social and review sites.
- Fulfill customer requests quickly and effectively.
- Support other Operations teams as needed.
- Any other responsibilities as may arise in the context of a fast-moving company.
Why is it awesome?
- You’ll be surrounded by individuals who thrive on pushing themselves and each other to innovate and deliver the best for our customers. We’re constantly raising the bar and we all get better along the way.
- You’ll be a tech wizard for local business owners every day, walking customers through the setup of their platforms on the phone, using your problem-solving and resourcefulness to build and organize a complete social media presence for them.
- You’ll learn about different kinds of small businesses and industries, both from a business owner’s perspective and a consumer's perspective. You’ll also have the opportunity to be exposed to cutting-edge technology and social media marketing strategies, product development, and whatever else about the business you’d like to learn.
- You’ll have the opportunity for growth -- GoDaddy is on the way up, paving exceptional career paths for exceptional talent.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.