Customer Operations, Program Manager at EZ Texting
EZ Texting is the #1 text communications technology company delivering fast, easy, and effective solutions for businesses across a wide variety of industries. Dreamers first, we are at the forefront of revolutionizing the way businesses communicate with their customers and believe personal relationships can transform an organization’s ability to grow.
Our employees are our greatest strength. We’re expanding quickly and scaling our teams to help accelerate growth while remaining committed to hiring exceptional, values-aligned talent. We have consistently been rated a Top 100 workplace and are committed to being a best-in-class employer for remote work — with benefits to match!
We are open to hire in CA, NY, TX, OR, WA, GA, PA, & TN, but welcome top applicants nationwide as we expand our operating boundaries.Role Overview:
The Customer Operations team is looking for a high velocity hands-on Program Manager to design, develop and deliver programs that will enable and accelerate our strategic growth initiatives.
In this role you will deliver on programs that drive growth and improve efficiency. Your time will be focused on enabling programs for two areas:
- Accelerate our Mid-Market programs, with a goal of exceeding our targets and unlocking revenue across the LAER model (Land, Adopt, Expand and Renew).
- Drive Support innovation with a focus on streamlining channels, processes and tools.
We are looking for someone who works well with strong peers, can complement our team, and reflects EZ Texting’s core values: Candor, Hustle, Integrity, Respect, and Passion.Primary Responsibilities:
- Work closely with project sponsor, cross-functional teams, and assigned project managers to plan and develop scope, deliverables, required resources, and work plan for new initiatives on time and on budget.
- Manage program and project teams for optimal return-on-investment, and coordinate and delegate cross-project initiatives
- Identify key requirements needed from cross-functional teams and external vendors
- Establish clear frameworks and manage a data-driven, transparent, and inclusive process to develop, garner buy-in, and resource a prioritized project roadmap
- Develop and manage budget for projects and be accountable for delivering against established business goals/objective
- Analyze, evaluate, and overcome program risks, and produce program reports for management and stakeholders that drive rapid delivery of significant business outcomes
3-5+ years of experience as program/project manager working cross-functionally with Sales, Product, Marketing in a high-growth SAAS company.
Skilled in developing and managing programs with a high proficiency in process design and optimization, project management, cross-functional buy-in, piloting and evaluation, and rollout/adoption
Ability to understand high-level strategies, translate them into project, system, and process requirements.
Experience with acquisition, account management, and support processes, systems (e.g., Salesforce, Zendesk).
Self starter, can operate efficiently and independently to manage multiple tasks, priorities and projects simultaneously and successfully.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate with all levels within the organization in a collaborative way.
Exceptional leadership, time management, small group facilitation, and organizational skills in order to drive alignment and rapid change adoption.
Working knowledge of change management principles and performance evaluation processes.
Benefits available to EZ Texting team members include, but are not limited to:
100% paid medical, vision, dental and life insurance for self (70% for families)
Paid vacation and unlimited sick leave
Paid parental leave
Annual personalized learning reimbursement
Quarterly wellness reimbursement
Remote-work optimization benefits including:
Monthly internet reimbursement
Monthly flexible remote work stipend, including DoorDash subscription
Annual home office enhancement stipend
Direct-billing ordering for supplies
EZ Texting is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.