Customer Relations Clerk at Arrive Logistics
In This Role, You Will:
- Collect and process PODs and related documents.
- Assist Customer Relations Specialists with accurate application of unapplied cash.
- Review payments received for application to correct invoices and review invoices prior to distribution as needed.
- Manage Level 1 emails and calls regarding customer invoicing and billing issues.
- Work with the Sales Team to finish loads, as necessary.
- Create and distribute invoices.
- Ensure customer accounts and billing settings are accurate and up to date.
- Create RMAs for upstream approval.
- Navigate, maintain and upload invoices to customer portals.
- Check customer portals for invoice status.
The Ideal Candidate Is/Has:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field.
- Previous experience in an Accounts Receivable role preferred.
- Oracle NetSuite Experience.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Suite, with an emphasis on Excel.
- Self-starter with ability to work independently and as a team.
- Highly organized with excellent time management skills and a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Take ownership of your career at a tech-powered company.
- Work in the booming city of Austin TX!
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive!
- Grab a bite at the delicious food trucks located at the MET center.
- Sweat it out using our on-site, state-of-the-art gym & yoga studio!
- Recharge your batteries at our fully stocked caffeine bar.
- Soothe aches and pains with our monthly in-office massages
- Get active at the MET Center’s hike and bike trails and disk golf course.
- Shoot some hoops at our basketball court or serve it up at our tennis court!