Customer Retention Manager
As a Customer Retention Manager, you will:
- Drive the implementation, strategy, and development for our email marketing program
- This includes: Developing continuous email workflows like a welcome series, cart abandonment, and order & shipping confirmations
- Run email marketing campaigns end-to-end, managing our email databases, and creating a newsletter calendar
- Work cross-functionally with Social, Creative, Merchandising, and Campaign Teams to build campaigns that inform customers about new products, promotions, events, and relevant content
- Run multivariant tests to maximize the effectiveness of campaigns and KPIs including open rates, CTRs, and revenue.
- Optimize current and future tests based on learnings
- Use customer and website analytics to build creative, personalize, and effective workflows that successfully strengthen brand loyalty and convert customers on Spreetail.com
- Reports to Head of Growth Marketing
- Manages Email Marketing & Retention Team
We believe in making employees’ lives easier with benefits that enhance their quality of life. To reward your hard work and dedication, Spreetail offers:
- Generous Vacation Time. Hourly team members enjoy 20 days of PTO each year and salaried employees are granted untracked PTO.
- Health Insurance. Spreetail pays your full monthly premium.
- Home Owner Bonus. After 2 years, Spreetail supports your purchase of a home with a $5k bonus.
- Company Trips. Each time we hit our goals, we fly to a new destination.
- 3 Year Island Getaway. You and a guest get a 5-star beach vacation.
- 5 Year Sabbatical. Take 10 days off to reward your time in the office.
- Donation Match. We match you dollar-for-dollar up to $250/year, and up to $1,000/year after 5 years.
- Stock Appreciation Rights. As Spreetail grows, so does your bank account.
- Leadership Development. We invest in making you a stronger team member.