Customer Service Coordinator at Keller Williams Realty International
What you’ll be called: Customer Service Coordinator
Where you’ll work: KWRI Headquarters—Austin, TX
Named one of the Best Places To Work in Austin, TX and winners of the prestigious Training 125 award from Training Magazine in 2017, Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI), thrives within a creative and collaborative culture, where being at the forefront of real estate is our primary goal.
What You’ll Do:
Our Customer Service Coordinator is the go-to person for all KW products and events, answering internal and external questions and constantly evaluating our processes and systems for efficiency.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as the first point of contact for customer inquiries received via phone and email for all KW educational departments, products, event questions and billing questions.
- Partner with the internal teams to ensure the most current information is being communicated to our customers when they call in.
- Support production manager in reconciling incoming invoices and credit card statements to ensure prices charged match prices quoted.
- Assist production manager in creating project schedules, providing deadlines to internal clients, ensuring deadlines are met, communicating specifications to printers and following through to verify files are correct and received, as needed.
- Own product inventory numbers and ensure quantities remain at established inventory levels.
- Act as assistant manager working the KW store at all KWRI events.
- Other duties as assigned, including but not limited to: shipping products, pulling ship reports, internal book orders, etc.
- 1 or more years of customer service experience.
- Experience using Microsoft Office (especially Excel) and Google Aps.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university.
- Comfortable with web-based technology.
- Previous finance experience.
- Team player, willing to jump in and work on items “outside” of their job.
- Problem solver who thinks outside of the box.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks without letting details fall through the cracks.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as laptop computers and smartphones.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand on a stool as necessary. Additionally, this role will require a small amount of lifting and carrying.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. This position occasionally requires long hours and occasional weekend work as job duties demand.
Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-area travel may be expected.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Who are we?
Keller Williams Realty Inc. is the largest real estate company by agent count across the globe. Founded in 1983, we pride ourselves on a unique, agent-centric culture emphasizing a profit sharing system which rewards our associates as stakeholders and partners. Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI), is the company’s corporate headquarters located in Austin, Texas. Here, through a focus on cutting edge technology, education, and products and services, we support our agents and associates to create careers worth having, businesses worth owning, lives worth living, experiences worth giving and legacies worth leaving. In this way we fulfill our vision to be the real estate company of choice.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We're driving growth and innovation at the global headquarters
of the world's largest real estate franchise company!
When you join KWRI, you join a diverse team of passionate professionals who are redefining the global real estate industry. We support and innovate on behalf of over 170,000 Keller Williams real estate professionals worldwide.
We are writers, coaches, developers, designers, accountants, filmmakers, planners, lawyers and philanthropists. Each of us are trailblazers with the incredible opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the direction of this fast-growing company.