Customer Service Lead
CUSTOMER SERVICE WEEKEND LEAD – DISTRIBUTION CENTER – AUSTIN, TX
About Kendra Scott:
We are a fun, talented, and driven team dedicated to providing our customers with gorgeous products and a “WOW” experience. Family, fashion, and philanthropy are at the core of our company. We move at a very fast pace, and at the same time we are committed to maintaining a family-oriented work environment and giving back to our community. A passion for great design, dedication to innovation and a strong social media presence are our building blocks for creating a unique and engaging lifestyle brand across all channels, including retail stores, wholesale accounts, and e-commerce. Our headquarters are located in the heart of Austin, Texas, and we embrace the unique vibe and energy of our hometown as an inspiration for our brand and company culture.
We have an exciting career opportunity to be the voice of Kendra Scott by providing WOW customer service and representing the brand at all times. Reporting to our Customer Service Manager, our Customer Service Lead will lead and motivate our team of Customer Service Specialists and Floor Assistants, keeping customer experience top of mind.
• Serve as supervisor on duty to ensure that all individual and team responsibilities and expectations are being met.
• Assist specialists, floor assistants, and cross functional teams with questions and issue resolution.
• Lead team in technical system knowledge; coaching and training as necessary
• Maintain Customer Service continuing education schedule and topics; present some topics to the team and/or oversee presentation
• Report trends/escalations/concerns to manager.
• Oversee team activity, ensuring that customer calls/emails/chats are promptly answered and responded to effectively and with Kendra Scott Family spirit.
• Follow up swiftly on any unresolved customer issues and ensure customer satisfaction.
• Assist with customer escalations, focused on providing a WOW experience to all customers
• Make thoughtful, smart, creative decisions on the fly with Kendra Scott values at top of mind to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Constantly seeking areas for improvement in departmental processes and procedures.
• Help train and support other team members.
• Communicate customer feedback and suggestions with appropriate teams in order to enhance our customer experience in stores and on website.
• Promote an elevated customer experience by providing feedback, coaching, call monitoring and training through consistent one-on-one coaching/meetings with direct reports.
• Manage multiple projects and tasks while maintaining daily operational standards.
• Manage and maintain departmental schedule with leadership team to ensure appropriate coverage.
• Maintain Quality Assurance expectations by reviewing and evaluating contacts, conducting individual coaching sessions, analyzing reports and reacting to trends.
• Actively manage all aspects of performance and workflow including establishment of objectives, merit process, salary reviews, professional development, progressive discipline and attendance/adherence standards.
• Create and maintain a working environment that inspires and encourages growth and development.
Our Ideal Candidate will have:
• At least 1 year in a leadership or supervisory role; managing all aspects (including but not limited to) discipline, scheduling, training, coaching, on/off boarding of a team of 5+ members
• 3-5 years of retail (or other customer facing position) and/or customer service experience
• Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
• Ability to multi-task effectively and efficiently
• Very strong organizational skills with a big emphasis on follow through
• Excellent data entry skills, with ability to learn multiple computer systems rapidly and use multiple computer systems simultaneously.
• Desire to look for continuous improvement in customer service experience and processes
• A positive attitude in all situations
• Ability to navigate and lead through change
• Passion for the Kendra Scott brand and its core values: Family, Fashion, Philanthropy
• A proven track record of reliable attendance
• Weekend, evening, and holiday shifts are required
• Weekend Shift: Thursday – Sunday 8AM-6PM