Customer Service Representative (Full-Time) at FloSports
FloSports is seeking to hire a full-time Customer Care Representative to join our Customer Care team. FloSports' Customer Care Representatives support a wide product offering and provide world class customer service to our subscribers. We are a sports company and want our representatives to be passionate about what they do and what we serve to the marketplace.The ability to understand our subscribers needs and solve their problems will be instrumental to this position. As such, the ideal candidate will be a creative problem solver and possess strong relationship management and communication skills. Most importantly, you should be passionate about sports!
Must be available to work weekends during the business hours of 7:00 am to 11:00 pm.
- Provide a quick and friendly response to tickets, emails, inbound/outbound calls, and chats. Work with customers to understand and troubleshoot issues, determine root cause, and help them find the right solution.
- Support customers and potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
- Perform real-time updates to customer accounts, subscriptions, and billing/payment methods.
- Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Partner and collaborate with the Customer Care team to achieve individual and team goals.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Exceptionally strong communication skills to effectively communicate with our premium members and fans.
- Agility and a team-player mentality.
- Masterful problem solving skills - identifying root cause, customer needs, and providing solutions.
- Availability to work weekends. This position will require significant commitment during weekends for our live streaming events.
WHO WE ARE:
FloSports is an innovative digital sports media company dedicated to unlocking a world of sports coverage that true fans deserve! We are committed to growing the sport through the events, the athletes and the fans by providing each unique community with a platform to connect to the sports they love. We stream more than 10,000 of live events per year, spanning from youth to professional competitions, produce original video programming and studio shows, and provide authentic content and coverage across more than 20 sports like wrestling, grappling, cheer, gymnastics, rugby, track & field, cycling, marching, bowling and so much more!
HOW WE DO IT:
We are the CEOs of our own work and are accountable for the tasks and responsibilities assigned to us. We take pride in creating the content that fans love. We row in the same direction and work together on our common vision. We build and strengthen our relationships through teamwork and respect. We embrace challenges, ask questions and are allowed to fail as long as we learn. We are passionate about building tribes and communities worth belonging to. We are innovative, curious, and have an appetite for making things better.
Does this sound like you? Apply Today!
- Competitive and comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
- Peace of mind through company-paid short-term disability, long-term disability and life insurance
- 401(K) company match
- Bring your dog to work- everyday!
- Stocked snack bar, catered lunch and breakfast tacos every week
- Modern and collaborative office environment