(This is currently a remote position with a gradual transition to the office in 2021 and will be based in Austin, TX)
Are you looking to be a part of a diverse and fun team? Do you thrive when you are working with customers and solving problems? Are you looking for a place where your input is valued? Keep reading!
FloSports is seeking an enthusiastic and highly adaptive go-getter, that understands the true meaning of teamwork, to join our Customer Care team. This team removes obstacles and makes sure our sports-loving subscribers can easily watch and enjoy events across our wide range of dedicated sports channels. We are driven by the obsession to provide Varsity level customer support! We do this by listening to the subscriber, understanding their issues, and implementing knowledgeable solutions to ensure subscriber satisfaction. Our ideal teammate will be a creative problem solver that listens through frustrations to hear the real issue, provides consistent and quality service under pressure, and is always willing to go the extra mile to help out.
Our hours are aligned with live sporting events which makes schedule flexibility very important to team success. All agents must be available to work weekends and extended hours as needed.
- Provide quick, confident, and friendly responses to all subscribers via email, chat and phone
- Actively listen and ask relevant questions to understand and troubleshoot issues, determine root cause, and help find the right solution for the customer.
- Become an expert on our products and services by completing training, effectively using resources and asking questions
- Successfully meet all agent metrics and contribute to the department’s quarterly goals
- Maintain and update customer accounts, subscriptions, and billing information per department policies
- Serve as the voice of the customer and know when to escalate technical issues, outages and streaming quality concerns that affect the viewer experience
- Contribute to the team and customer knowledge base
- Partner and collaborate with teammates to achieve individual and team goals
- Actively participate in team discussions and share feedback on what is working, what is not working and new ideas.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Ability to adapt quickly in a fast pace environment
- Proficient in technical troubleshooting
- Energetic and personable with the ability to convey patience and empathy
- Positive and professional attitude
- Excellent grammar and strong written and verbal communication skills
- Team-player mentality with enthusiasm for exceeding individual goals
- Masterful problem-solving skills that include thinking outside of the box and customer advocacy
- Experience in Salesforce
- Knowledge of digital streaming services and devices such as Apple TV, iTunes, Roku, and/or FireTV
- 1-year contact center experience
- Some phone experience
WHO WE ARE:
FloSports is an innovative digital sports media company dedicated to unlocking a world of sports coverage that true fans deserve! We are committed to growing the sport through the events, the athletes and the fans by providing each unique community with a platform to connect to the sports they love. We stream more than 10,000 of live events per year, spanning from youth to professional competitions, produce original video programming and studio shows, and provide authentic content and coverage across more than 20 sports like wrestling, grappling, cheer, gymnastics, rugby, track & field, cycling, marching, bowling and so much more!
HOW WE DO IT:
We are the CEOs of our own work and are accountable for the tasks and responsibilities assigned to us. We take pride in creating the content that fans love. We row in the same direction and work together on our common vision. We build and strengthen our relationships through teamwork and respect. We embrace challenges, ask questions and are allowed to fail as long as we learn. We are passionate about building tribes and communities worth belonging to. We are innovative, curious, and have an appetite for making things better.
Does this sound like you? Apply Today!
- Recognized as one of 2020’s Top Workplaces by the Austin-American Statesman
- Competitive and comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
- Peace of mind through company-paid short-term disability, long-term disability and life insurance
- 401(K) company match
- Bring your dog to work- everyday!
- Modern and collaborative office environment
- Stocked snack bar, catered lunch and breakfast tacos every week