FloSports has led the way in establishing a world-class digital streaming experience for millions of fans, families and athletes of over 25 different underserved sports. Imagine creating a digital platform that unites the casual fan with the most dedicated spectator, both experiencing thrilling live events from around the world with interactive features, real time analytics, powerful broadcast technology and more. Combine that with our unique original sports content ranging from breaking news and expert commentary to feature films, documentaries and multi-episodic series. That’s what FloSports is all about. We have successfully revolutionized the global sports media industry- the result of creating a diverse team of technologists and die-hard wrestlers, creators and devoted cheerleading experts, designers and hockey enthusiasts, communicators and motorsport fanatics, producers and casual sports fans… united by a shared passion to delight the underrepresented communities we serve. We are creating a home for underserved sports and we’re looking for people like you to help us!
(This is currently a remote position with a gradual transition to the office in 2022 and will be based in Austin, TX)
FloSports is seeking an enthusiastic and highly adaptive go-getter, that understands the true meaning of teamwork, to join our Customer Service team. This team removes obstacles and makes sure our sports-loving subscribers can easily watch and enjoy events across our wide range of dedicated sports channels. We are driven by the obsession to provide Varsity level customer support! We do this by listening to the subscriber, understanding their issues, and implementing knowledgeable solutions to ensure subscriber satisfaction. Our ideal teammate will be a creative problem solver that listens through frustrations to hear the real issue, provides consistent and quality service under pressure, and is always willing to go the extra mile to help out.
Our hours are aligned with live sporting events which makes schedule flexibility very important to team success. All agents must be available to work weekends and extended hours as needed.
- Provide quick, confident, and friendly responses to all subscribers via email, chat and phone
- Actively listen and ask relevant questions to understand and troubleshoot issues, determine root cause, and help find the right solution for the customer.
- Become an expert on our products and services by completing training, effectively using resources and asking questions
- Successfully meet all agent metrics and contribute to the department’s quarterly goals
- Maintain and update customer accounts, subscriptions, and billing information per department policies
- Serve as the voice of the customer and know when to escalate technical issues, outages and streaming quality concerns that affect the viewer experience
- Contribute to the team and customer knowledge base
- Partner and collaborate with teammates to achieve individual and team goals
- Actively participate in team discussions and share feedback on what is working, what is not working and new ideas.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Ability to adapt quickly in a fast pace environment
- Proficient in technical troubleshooting
- Energetic and personable with the ability to convey patience and empathy
- Positive and professional attitude
- Excellent grammar and strong written and verbal communication skills
- Team-player mentality with enthusiasm for exceeding individual goals
- Masterful problem-solving skills that include thinking outside of the box and customer advocacy
- Experience in Salesforce
- Knowledge of digital streaming services and devices such as Apple TV, iTunes, Roku, and/or FireTV
- 1-year contact center experience
- Some phone experience
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY:
At FloSports, we are bonded by our passion for sports and our purpose to unite communities around experiences that finally give underserved sports the love they deserve. We recognize the need to build a company that seeks out, embraces, and celebrates our individual differences, ideas, and talent. FloSports is committed to the pursuit of a fair, equal and inclusive workplace where everyone is given the opportunity to grow to their fullest potential. As such, we are intentional in our hiring practices in an effort to overcome systemic biases we may be blind to. FloSports has adopted the “blind recruiting” process, which aims to open our opportunities up to more candidates, help us be more objective in how we review applicants and mitigate bias in our decision making processes.
- Recognized two years in a row as a Top Workplace by the Austin-American Statesman
- Flexibility at work - you can take control of your profession and personal schedule
- Strong remote work culture
- All-hands events hosted twice a year in beautiful Austin, Texas
- Annual equity awards for all top performers
- Competitive and comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
- Peace of mind through company-paid short-term disability, long-term disability and life insurance
- Generous 401(K) company match
- Progressive parental leave policies
- Unlimited paid time off
- Hack-a-thons and a full calendar of team-building and social events
- Free laundry service for all positions that require travel
- Company donation to youth teams and leagues that our employees coach
- Bring your dog to work- everyday!
- Stocked snack bar, catered lunch and breakfast tacos every week