Customer Service Representative
Positive customer experiences are the most important aspect of any everlasting organization. The average dissatisfied customer will tell eight to 16 people about it. One-fifth of all unhappy customers tell at least 20 people about their bad experience. Here at The Chivery we are looking for passionate, self-motivated individuals who will strive to ensure that our customers are treated like the most important people in the world – we want representatives who will go the extra mile in all things with a can-do attitude. Trust us when we say that we like to get weird sometimes, but perfect customer care comes first (with a touch of whimsical practicality).
The customer service representative is responsible for providing effective customer service for all internal and external customers by using excellent, in-depth knowledge of company products and programs as well as communicating effectively with team members within the customer service department. This position will be in our offices in Austin, TX.
- Knowledge of our awesome Chivery products and theCHIVE culture.
- Provides timely and accurate information to incoming customer order status and product knowledge requests.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Processes customer orders/changes/returns according to established department policies and procedures.
- Provides timely feedback to the company regarding service failures or customer concerns.
- Partners with the sales team to meet and exceed customer’s service expectations.
- 1+ years of customer service experience is a must.
- Must be dedicated to working hard, taking on new responsibilities and be proactive in upcoming projects as well as ensuring work for the day has been completed.
- Attention to detail an absolute must.
- Experience with online ticketing platforms and live chat (Zendesk preferred).
- Working schedule will be Thursday thru Monday - weekend work is a requirement.
- Overtime might be required, especially during the busy holiday season.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Confidence, patience, empathy, and politeness when dealing with difficult situations.
- An ability to work well under pressure.
- Experience with NetSuite and Shopify order management is a plus.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive hourly rate.
- Our HQ sits on the waters edge in beautiful downtown Austin, with hike and bike trails at our back door.