Customer Service Representative at CCC
Job Description Summary
This position involves the processing of in-bound telephone calls and data entry of vehicle data on potential total loss insurance claims. In this role, individuals will work exclusively with Claims Adjusters from the nation's top insurers. Full-time and part-time hours are available. Starting wage is $15.50/hour.
- Receive initial calls and obtain all pertinent vehicle information from potential Total Loss claims
- Ensure that all vehicle information is entered into the system completely and accurately
- Communicate the vehicle value from the database to the caller
- Forward calls on vehicles that require calculation of the replacement value to respective department
- Process other incoming work such as faxed requests and dealer inventory updates while maintaining productivity and quality standards.
- No prior insurance or automotive experience is required, as we will train individuals that have are willing to continue to learn and be developed
- High School Diploma
- 1-2 years prior customer facing experience required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Keyboarding skills
- Possess a positive attitude and desire to provide outstanding customer service