Customer Service Representative at GoDaddy
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With 19 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs everywhere, making opportunity more inclusive for all. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.The customer support agent’s primary responsibility is to assist (mt) Media Temple customers with support and billing issues related to their hosting products. As a Customer Service agent, you will work on a team dedicated to providing solutions using our internal and external knowledge base systems, as well as traditional internet research. Using a consultative approach, you will make product and service recommendations to best fit the needs of the customer’s business and provide a quality experience while doing so!
*Please note this is for a 3rd shiftResponsibilities:
- Providing world-class consultative support, via phone and chat, to (mt) Media Temple customers
- Troubleshooting and resolving technical support and billing inquiries
- Interact with our customers through multiple avenues of support (Phone, Chat, Email, and Tickets)
- Matching customers to products and services, by understanding their business needs
- Remain highly available to customers and teammates
- 1-2 years of customer service experience
- General knowledge of Web Hosting
- Basic to intermediate understanding of Linux
- Basic understanding of DNS, FTP, and email setup
- Must meet our internal transition requirements (click here to view)
- Technical related certifications or degrees
- Previous call center experience
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at [email protected]
Please note that GODADDY does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
To submit your application to this position, please click Apply . On the next screen, after you click Apply, click Create to establish your candidate account. If you have previously created a candidate account, please slick Sign-In and use that account to complete your application.