Customer Service Representative at CCC
At CCC, it’s all about connectivity we are a provider of innovative cloud, mobile, telematics, hyperscale technologies and services for the automotive, insurance, and collision repair industries. Our solutions and big data insights are delivered through our CCC ONE™ platform, which connects 350+ insurance companies, 24,000+ repair facilities, original equipment manufacturers, hundreds of parts suppliers, and dozens of third-party data and service providers. Our platform, carwise.com , provides access to car-related services for millions of consumers. Auto Injury Solutions Inc., also a CCC company, provides casualty solutions to auto insurers for the handling of first and third-party claims. In short, our collective set of solutions make connected car, vehicle, and accident data actionable, informing decision-making, enhancing productivity, and helping customers deliver faster and better experiences for end consumers.
Job Description Summary
This position involves the processing of in-bound telephone calls and data entry of vehicle data on potential total loss insurance claims. In this role, individuals will work exclusively with Claims Adjusters from the nation's top insurers. Full-time and part-time hours are available. Starting wage is $15.50/hour.
- Receive initial calls and obtain all pertinent vehicle information from potential Total Loss claims
- Ensure that all vehicle information is entered into the system completely and accurately
- Communicate the vehicle value from the database to the caller
- Forward calls on vehicles that require calculation of the replacement value to respective department
- Process other incoming work such as faxed requests and dealer inventory updates while maintaining productivity and quality standards.
- No prior call center experience is required, as we will train individuals that are willing to continue to learn and be developed
- High School Diploma
- 1-2 years prior customer facing experience required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task with customer interactions and various applications
- Keyboarding and PC skills
- Possess a positive attitude and desire to provide outstanding customer service
- Ability to learn basic medical terminology
- Weekday schedule flexibility
- Career oriented