Customer Solutions Director at Khoros
At Khoros, our passion is to help the world's best brands create customers for life. We build products we're proud of, and we're passionate about Customer Experience. As part of the Vista Equity family, you'll receive best in class development opportunities and the ability to work with customers like Google, Microsoft, Disney and Sprint.
We are expanding our innovative team of Services Solutioning experts who can lead differentiating peer-to-peer discussions with our Customers. This team will help Customers define their vision for how the Khoros platform can help achieve their business goals and differentiate their customer experience, help craft the just right Khoros Professional Services packages to ensure Khoros software delivers on that vision, and be the standard bearers for what it is to be a Khoros Customer.
This role is part of the Customer Organization but will work broadly across the organization to collaborate and build processes and solutions required to craft exceptional Customer Experiences. In particular, our most important partners are in the Sales and Product organizations. We will work together to acquire, serve, and delight customers.
- Collaborate in a pre-sales capacity as a Digital Contact Center expert with key contacts in critical accounts to help guide their vision for the role Khoros products will play in their broader business strategy.
- Represent how the Khoros Customer teams can leverage the full power of the Khoros Platform and our Expertise to manifest those Customer Experiences.
- Develop and deliver compelling custom presentations to highlight Khoros' partnership and expertise to a specific customer.
- Guide the development, pricing, and pitching of comprehensive Professional Services approaches and engagements in our most strategic deals.
- Collaborate with the broader internal and customer teams to design and scope custom solutions for customers.
- Write custom Statement of Work (SOW) paperwork to clearly articulate the project scope, deliverables, assumptions, and exclusions. Provide cost estimates to complete the SOW.
- Assist with creating new and managing existing standardized services offerings.
- Identify and facilitate the collaboration of other experts across the business to support the development of the best vision and execution plan for a customer's unique needs.
- Partner with the sales team to articulate customer requirements to Professional Services teams, ensure a smooth transition from Sales to Services, set the stage for a successful customer implementation of Khoros products, and establish the foundation for a long term differentiated Khoros Customer Experience.
- Manage multiple scoping projects at a time moving quickly in response to the nimble sales process.
- Partner with sales representatives and other members of the sales team to respond effectively to issues and opportunities.
- Become an active, integral part of sales strategy and execution.
- Significant experience with Digital Contact Center strategy and implementation.
- Passion for making customers successful.
- Excellent presentation, communication, and project management skills.
- Innate intellectual curiosity about marketing and advertising, social media, social care, community, our product, our partners, and our competitors
- Responsible self-starter with the ability to problem-solve and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Well-organized with an attention to detail and a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Proficiency with Salesforce.
- The position requires up to 30% travel in the United States and abroad; applicant must have a current passport.
This role is budgeted in the $60,000 - $70,000 range for base salary. Salary will ultimately be based on a candidate's experience and external market factors.