Customer Success Associate
Lithium offers a great working environment and competitive compensation and benefits packages. We're looking for fast-thinking, innovative, passionate team players who enjoy brainstorming new ideas, working with the best and brightest in the social media software industry.
At Lithium we encourage our employees to be real. In keeping with this philosophy, we appreciate diversity and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic information or criminal history.
We are looking for exceptional Customer Success Associates to play a key role in ensuring the continued success of our rapidly growing customer base. In this role, you will be the key point of contact for our customers, helping to maximize the value they receive from our solutions and cultivating a successful long-term partnership.
One of Lithium’s core values is “Taking Customer Success Personally”. You own making this core value a reality.
As a Customer Success Associate, you'll -
- Manage corporate interactions and relationships with assigned customer base in your territory. This position will be based in Austin, TX.
- Be responsible for the customer lifecycle and interactions, with a focus on providing insights and information that will aid the customer in their experience with Lithium solutions. These responsibilities include establishing and maintaining broad customer relationships, scheduling and conducting regular customer check-ins, reviewing and taking pro-active measures to maintain customer health. A critical measure of Lithium’s success is our ability to drive repeat business and so we pay particular attention to positive Net Promoter Score (NPS).
- Serve as a best practice facilitator and are responsible for sharing best practice insights and updates across the account base. In cases where direct interaction is needed you are responsible for pulling experts into the account to ensure success and ensure the customer team members have access to Lithium training.
- Be a member of our Account team where you'll partner with Sales, Marketing, Support and Product teams as well as with the Finance Renewal Specialists (FRS’s) to determine the best options to secure renewal of the Lithium solutions.
- Proven experience in a client-facing role
- Strong analytical skills and ability to gauge and anticipate trends using data.
- Excellent communication, writing, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Interest in and aptitude for technology and technology trends
- BA/BS degree preferred