Customer Success Coordinator at Procore Technologies
Procore is seeking a Customer Success Coordinator to join our Customer Success team in Austin, TX. In this role, you’ll serve as an important resource for our Customer Success teams, helping create a seamless and efficient working environment day after day.
As a Customer Success Coordinator, you’ll interface with all levels of our organization in addition to high profile clients, partners, associates, and service providers. Successful candidates are organized, proactive, and able to manage a wide range of tasks. Professional level written and verbal communication skills, strong decision-making abilities, and attention to detail are desired. Candidates should be resourceful, driven, and efficient while maintaining an approachable and professional presence.
What you’ll do:
- Organize high profile client meetings onsite, coordinate remote client meetings with the Customer Success team
- Serve as department contact for Procore’s fast-growing CS team in our Austin, TX office, while supporting CS teams working out of other remote offices
- Proactively bring together appropriate people and other resources to support the critical Customer Success activities and mission
- Manage travel and reservations for Customer Success department via internal Travel Agent; prepare expense reports
- Utilize proficient time management skills to plan, organize, and coordinate the administrative aspects of the Customer Success team’s activities
- Organize logistics (seating, IT hardware, etc.) for new hires
- Support department with purchasing necessary supplies (books, hardware, etc.)
- Collaborate with all CS Coordinators as well as department coordinators to organize calendar events and cross-department meetings
- Awareness of all department team activities, department meetings, and visitors
- Attend appropriate company meetings to stay current on company activities
- Support Enablement team with Customer Success Boot Camp and department-wide projects
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of previous experience working in an administrative role
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office and Google applications (Gmail, Calendar, Drive).
- Exposure to managing travel and reservations
- Outstanding social and communication skills in a professional environment
- Strong listening skills with the ability to ask questions and suggest new ideas
- Comfortable switching gears quickly and working in a fast-paced environment
- Although a bachelor’s degree is not specifically required, this position requires a business/office management background generally equivalent to a bachelor’s degree in a business or administrative related field.
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, flexible paid time off (Procore Values Time), employee enrichment and development programs, and volunteer days.