Customer Success Engineer
LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS based performance monitoring platform for enterprise IT.
We love going to work and think you should too. We hold our company culture near and dear – it represents an intermix between passion for leadership and passion for an active, healthy life centered around family and friends. LogicMonitor represents community, collaboration and camaraderie.
Located in the 500 West 2nd Street tower, our brand-new Austin office is best-in-class! Be inspired with panoramic downtown & Lady Bird Lake views, where snacks are plentiful and team outings are common. Our offices are sprinkled around the globe, too, with our headquarters in Santa Barbara, California and offices in London, Singapore, and Chengdu, China.
What You'll Do:
The mission of the Customer Success Technical Engineer at LogicMonitor is to support the Customer Success team and their customers usage and achievement of success with LogicMonitor from a technical perspective
Here's a closer look at your duties in this key role:
- Participate in client calls and onsite meetings, as scheduled by the Customer Success Managers, with the purpose of resolving technical challenges which immediately improve the customer experience
- Demonstrate new or add-on capabilities to existing clients to support usage and growth of accounts
- Drive clients usage by proactively suggesting and assisting in the creation of device groups, alerts, dashboards, reports, etc.
- Administer technical and product training for the Customer Success team on an ongoing basis
- Provide product/technical support for existing clients, in concert with technical support, for the purpose of solving problems and providing a higher level of service to LM clients
- Proactively identify technical issues, within existing accounts, to assist in customer success and retention
- Participate in new hire training and on-boarding for the Customer Success team
What You'll Need:
- 5+ years experience in SysAdmin role or Sales/Service Engineer role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to articulate technical knowledge without technical jargon
- Creativity, productivity and the ability to think critically and solve technical problems
- Experience in Linux and/or Windows/Network administration and operations including the following technologies desired:
- Virtualization (VMWare, Hyper-V, Xen Server, etc.)
- Storage (Netapp, EMC, HPLeftHand, Dell Equallogic, etc.)
- LoadBalancers (f5 bigIP, Netscaller, Barracuda, etc.)
- SMI, PerfMon, JDBC, SNMP, SMTP, JMX
- Webservers (IIS, Apache, Tomcat, etc.)
- Active Directory
- Database (SQL, MySQL, Postgress, etc.)
- Scripting (groovy, powershell, ruby, etc.)
- Educated in technology, computer science. B.S. in technical degree preferred.